A selection of articles related to mooladhara chakra.
Original articles from our library related to the Mooladhara Chakra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mooladhara Chakra.
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
Mooladhara Chakra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mooladhara Chakra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Kabbalistic View of the Chakras Rebekah Kenton Mooladhara
- follow the awakening of the lower chakras. Mooladhara Chakra (Base); Yesod.
- Muladhara Chakra
- Muladhara Chakra. 10 Tips from a. Yoga Student.
- Mooladhara Writeup
- Moon Channel. It begins at the Mooladhara and runs up the left side, crossing the Agnya Chakra into the temple and su- perego on the right side of the brain.
- THE TRUTH ABOUT KUNDALINI
- corresponds to the lowest chakra (Mooladhara chakra). It lies at the root of our body and guards the sleeping Kundalini in the sacrum (Mooladhar).
Suggested News Resources
- Happy Birthday, Ganesha
- Ganesha is associated with the root or mooladhara chakra in the subtle body. This is the first energy centre and represents the earth element, providing a solid foundation for material life. That's why Ganesha is the first god to be worshipped.
Suggested Web Resources
- Muladhara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Muladhara chakra is shown as having four petals, bearing the Sanskrit letters va, scha, sha, and sa. The seed sound in the center is lam.
- First Chakra: Mooladhara
- Thereafter they become more and more complex, developing into multi-cellular organisms, and ultimately into humankind.
- Mooladahra Chakra
- The first center is called the Mooladhara center.
- 1- Chakra Mooladhara - YouTube
- Feb 14, 2009 Begin with the Mooladhara chakra, located at the perineum, midway between your anus and genitals. Say "Om Mooladhara".
- How to Awaken Mooladhara Chakra - Yoga Forums
- The first of these to be awakened is Mooladhara Chakra.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.