Moon Among The Stars
A selection of articles related to moon among the stars.
Original articles from our library related to the Moon Among The Stars. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Moon Among The Stars.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Moon Among The Stars is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moon Among The Stars books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Con man or sick man? Shore contractor leaves Sandy victims broke and in debt
- Among Woodard's other victims is former Middlesex County Sheriff Joseph Spicuzzo, 70, who was sentenced to nine years in prison in 2013 on corruption charges but was recently released because of declining health.
- Jeff Bezos pulls back the curtain on his plans for space
- We insist on keeping our team size small (measured in the dozens), which means that each person occupying a spot must be among the most technically gifted in his or her field. We are building real .... here, just south of Seattle.
- Goodbye Nancy—from Ron Reagan, George Shultz and Mr. T
- Simi Valley, Calif.
- Exploring Jupiter with Mobile Apps: Track the Planet, Great Red Spot and More
- Despite Jupiter's great distance, the planet's size reflects a lot of sunlight, making it second only to Venus in brightness among the planets, and outshining every star in the night sky.
- Steve Kerr's complaints ring hollow at 57-6
- His job is a bit more complicated than rolling the ball out and telling his guys to go get 'em, but there's only so much for a coach to do when his team can play a “D-plus” game and win regularly and his best player can make shots from the moon.