A selection of articles related to moon god.
Original articles from our library related to the Moon God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Moon God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Moon God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moon God books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Islam, The Moon God and Easter
- Islam, The Moon God and Easter. By Kimberly Rogers.
- MOON GODDESS MOON GODDESS
- INTERNATIONAL. MARCH 2007. DANISH.
- THE BIBLE AND THE MOON
- The text does not tell us how God made the sun, moon, and stars, but it does tell us .
Suggested News Resources
- MSNBC Features 9/11 Truther to Blame Hurricane Irene on Global Warming…
- I know the Moon god Liz is right! It was Cheney and Bush that straddled the missile that went into the Pentagon….(ala Slim Pickins) and their impersonators are what we see now.
- Theological Lessons Learned from Girls of Riyadh and Kuwait
- Whereas Allah (“the moon god”) judges arbitrarily, the God of the Bible is fully consistent in His judgments. In fact, He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
- Bamboozled by Buddlam
- The “moon god” was one of 360 gods worshipped by the tribes in Mecca. Ironically, strictly monotheistic Islamic creed recognizes no god but Allah. In stark contrast, Buddhism recognizes no god at all.
- Islam and Apostasy
- This proved catastrophic in getting people to believe in the repurposed moon God, Allah. Barely a handful of people converted to Islam in its early years.
- I'll Trade Hate Mail With Pamela Geller Any Day
- Pity you, a Slave to the non-existent pagan moon god “allah,” and a false “prophet.” Bravo/a Islamophobia! Islam DESERVES to be hated, Islam DESERVES to be despised, just as Fascism and Nazism DESERVE to be hated and despised.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lunar deity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The monthly cycle of the moon, in contrast to the annual These cultures also almost invariably featured a male Sun god.
- ALLAH, the Moon God
- Review of The Moon God Allah in the Archaeology of the Middle East.
- Allah Had No Son
- Allah is not the God of creation! Here's proof!
- Was Allah The Moon God of Ancient Arab - FaithFreedom.org
- In ancient Arab the Allah was considered to be the supreme God/deity (as Moon- God) and Arab Pagans worshipped Allah before Islam arrived.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Moon God Topics
Related searchesthe mole strategy
bob fosse career