A selection of articles related to moon god.
Original articles from our library related to the Moon God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Moon God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Moon God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moon God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Moon: God, Ramones were Big Mike's passions
- "Adios Amigos". No, we're not trying to be insensitive about last month's death of Mike Lyon, 41, a long-time Pensacola musician and scene-maker. But the dude worshiped at two altars — God's and the Ramones'.
- In the New Game Everything, You Can Be, Well, Everything
- “Like a god that doesn't exist, you are powerless to pause the cruel march of time, alter the course of history, or explain why a giant clock just crashed like an asteroid into the side of your floating lonely peak,” WIRED's Bo Moore wrote of the game.
- Astronomers freak out watching solar eclipse from Alaska Airlines flight
- So Rao called the airline and they agreed to change the time of departure. “We are all veteran eclipse chasers who have traveled around the world to 'bask in the shadow of the moon' for a few precious minutes,” Rao said in an Alaska Airlines news release.
- Pastor Shooting Suspect Kyle Odom Charged, Claims Martians Control Earth
- Kyle Andrew Odom, the ex-Marine accused of shooting Idaho pastor Tim Remington, was charged Wednesday in Washington, D.C., with being a fugitive after he was arrested while throwing documents over the White House fence.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Moon God Topics
Related searchesthylacine recent sightings
ludus latrunculorum rules of play
common ground internal reference