- MULTIVERSE. Forums for the discussion of all things Moorcockian: books, music, New Worlds magazine, RPGs, the Elric movie, etc. What is Your Favorite.
- superwoman 4
- Oct 16, 2008 from Erica James to Michael Moorcock, Ian Rankin to Kitty Sewell, on fiction and non-fiction.
- ALTERNATE MAGICS
- I think this is less fun and contrasts with the cosmic high fantasy feeling a moorcockian RPG should have.
- THE MENTOR
- recognisably Moorcockian. All the style elements are in place. An intriguing interview with the real Brian Aldiss (in THE.
- Um giro por Covent Garden
- Nesse grupo estão ainda, por exemplo, os talentosíssimos Michael Moorcock, Ian Sinclair e Martin Amis.
- Warhammer: Curse of the Necrarch (review) — Deep Down Genre
- Jun 1, 2011 Riley June 1, 2011 at 2:03 pm. I AM going to work Moorcockian into a conversation before the day is through.
- [ Ant ] Symbols of Chaos ◁ The Multiverse and the Eternal
- Mar 1, 2007 Moorcockian (eight arrows).
Moorcockian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moorcockian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
anagram sample anagrams
car body style styles in current use