- Review: 'The Tipping Point' unites science fiction themes with human psychology
- Keiichi Koike's “Fish” throws in elements of world destruction in relation to our oceans, mixing images of apocalypse that hearken to Fukushima and climate change with Moorcockian science fiction imagery.
- The Whispering Swarm by Michael Moorcock review – monks and molls in London's
- Michael Moorcock never saw a boundary he didn't want to cross, blur or dispense with altogether. So it stands to reason that, having played around with notions of time, space and genre, he should do the same with reality and fiction. The reality in The ...
- Michael Moorcock: “I think Tolkien was a crypto-fascist”
- Among Elric's more unexpected fans are the film directors Chris and Paul Weitz, who made the deeply un-Moorcockian gross-out comedy American Pie. The Weitz brothers were briefly engaged to direct an Elric movie, possibly with Michael Sheen in the title ...
- Grant Morrison Is The Editor In Chief Of Heavy Metal And This Is Not April 1st
- It's a long way from writing short Moorcockian stories in seventies fanzines, to being Editor-in-Chief of Heavy Metal. But in another way, it seems inevitable. This must be Heavy Metal's biggest pre-SDCC reveal.
- Amorality Tales
- Before the author destroys the earth and makes it impossible for you to read his book, however, there is one other tale in “The Stealer of Souls” that stands as a perfect parable of the Moorcockian worldview.
Moorcockian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moorcockian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdiminutive other suffixes
el presidio de santa brbara
franois mitterrand presidency
celt celtic social system and arts
monopoly historical examples