Moors Murders Lesley Ann Downey
A selection of articles related to moors murders lesley ann downey.
Original articles from our library related to the Moors Murders Lesley Ann Downey. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Moors Murders Lesley Ann Downey.
- Book Review: A Witch's Book of Dreams by Karri Ann Allrich
- Buy on Amazon Artist and Author Karri Ann Allrich has enriched us all with, "A Witches Book of Dreams." For anyone, who has ever feared or questioned a dream, this is the book for you. I have never seen a book with such an extensive "Dream...
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Interview with Karri Ann Allrich: Artist and Author
- Karri Allrich (Massachusets) is an artist, writer and cook. Her Celtic (Scottish~Irish) heritage informs her love of the Goddess and her path toward individuation.
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Book Review: Recipes from a Vegetarian Goddess by Karri Ann Allrich
- Buy on Amazon Artist, Author and Goddess in her own right, Karri Ann Allrich, has opened up a whole new world in cookbooks. To not only tantalize the taste buds, but to awaken the spiritual in us all. She brings enjoyment back into cooking, by showing us the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Moors Murders Lesley Ann Downey is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moors Murders Lesley Ann Downey books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Moors murdered Myra Hindley poses in her 'killing gloves'
- Keith Bennett, 12, was taken on June 16 1964 after he left home to visit his grandmother, Lesley Ann Downey, 10, was lured away from a funfair on Boxing Day 1964, and Edward Evans, 17, was killed in October 1965. Brady was given life at Chester Assizes ...
- Moors murders 50 years on: Evil Brady's letters revealed
- The pair preyed on Pauline Reade, 16, John Kilbride, 12, Keith Bennett, 12, and Lesley Ann Downey, ten, in Greater Manchester, burying them on Saddleworth Moor between July 1963 and December 1964. Brady was arrested on the morning of October 7, ...
- They call me evil Myra... I find it deeply upsetting: Hindley's chilling
- In a previously unseen letter, she tells Ann West – the mother of ten-year-old victim Lesley Ann Downey – that she was 'not what I was all those years ago'. ... Hindley and her lover Ian Brady were responsible for the murders of five children in the 1960s.
- Myra Hindley's plan for secret new life abroad
- She was convicted in 1966 of murdering Edward Evans, 17, and Lesley Ann Downey, 10, and of being an accessory in the murder of John Kilbride, 12. In February 1987, she belatedly confessed to murdering John Kilbride, Pauline Reade, 16, and Keith ...
- Unseen picture reveals Moors murderers in chillingly mundane scene outside
- A year earlier 10-year-old Lesley Ann Downey was strangled at the house where Hindley lived with her grandmother.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.