A selection of articles related to moral codes.
Original articles from our library related to the Moral Codes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Moral Codes.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Privacy, Ethics & OBE
- There is a widespread belief stemming from early this century that has not only remained unchanged but has been continually propagated ever since. This belief is that if a projector deliberately invades the privacy of another person for immoral purposes or...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
Moral Codes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moral Codes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The CAD Triad Hypothesis: A Mapping Between Three Moral
- violations of 3 moral codes proposed by R. A. Shweder and his colleagues (R.
- TWO-TIER MORAL CODES BY HOLLY M. SMITH A moral code
- 7 Issue 1, ISSN 0265-0525. TWO-TIER MORAL CODES. BY HOLLY M.
- C:\Documents and Settings\David Loye\My Documents\TESTS\G S
- The Global Sounding Moral Code. From ancient times our species has been driven by the need to develop a reasonably short set of rules for living the good life.
- 'NEUTRAL' LAWS OR 'MORAL' CODES CONTROLLING AND
- Nov 20, 2010 incidents and the colonial law only reinforce that there are moral and legal codes controlling and recreating sexualities and intimacies in India.
Suggested News Resources
- MORAL CODES
- What is ethics? This is one of the fundamental questions that have bothered man since his inception.
- Moral codes and casinos
- By Ron Petrie, The Leader-Post August 6, 2011 News of Moose Jaw's wonky slot machine that automatically paid out 4-1 without a single spin of the windows had all of Saskatchewan playing a bit of a parlour game this week.
- Stop celebrating the trashing of values
- Never have we more needed to have examples set and moral codes affirmed so people are inspired to join, not divide. But still our intelligentsia plays as being transgressive, like children fooling with a loaded gun.
- The shock of the old
- The Bible provides the foundation for Western civilisation and, irrespective of one's personal belief, its stories still shape moral codes and social behaviour today, Pattenden said.
- Tech Billionaire Funding Creation of Artificial Islands Free of Any Laws and
- and an initial investor in Facebook, and a gay libertarian, is investing in what he calls his most ambitious project: Creation of artificial libertarian islands in international waters, free from international laws, regulations or moral codes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Morality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Moral codes are often complex definitions of moral and immoral that are based upon well-defined value systems.
- Moral Codes - Integrity And Honesty, How can Scientology help me...
- In any activity in which people interact, moral codes are developed. This is true of any group of any size – a family, a team, a company, a nation, a race.
- What is a moral code
- A moral code is that by which all decent people live by, it is that which is acceptable to society.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Moral Codes Topics
Related searchesnorfolk terrier grooming
battle of isandlwana
brian pallister notes and sources
viennese waltz technique and styles