A selection of articles related to moral evil.
Original articles from our library related to the Moral Evil. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Moral Evil.
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Moral Evil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moral Evil books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Moral symbols can ward off evil bosses, study says
- Believe what you will about spells to ward off evil spirits, but new research describes an easy way to ward off evil bosses.
- Immigration and color-blindness
- Whether you were born in the US, Mexico, or China is also a morally arbitrary characteristic that you have no control over, and which should not determine how much freedom you are entitled to.
- The role of racism
- Although we tend to romanticize victims as underdogs and heroes, the pitfall of this construct is that it precludes true justice by allaying individual moral agency and responsibility for both victims and oppressors.
- The Vatican's moral failure is the core of this child sex abuse evil
- But he could not separate right from wrong, or good from evil? There are other explanations. Wronged former policeman Denis Ryan remembers Mulkearns, especially the time he came to lunch in Mildura and held out his hand, “waiting for it to be kissed”.
- Letter: Lee shows depravity in denying Flint
- I've always recognized the role of the federal government as being central to what kind of a country we believe we are. That argument was an important factor in our Civil War.