A selection of articles related to moral values.
Original articles from our library related to the Moral Values. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Moral Values.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Moral Values is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moral Values books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chapter 5 - Attending to Moral Values
- Satoru Suzuki, and Douglas L. Medin, Attending to Moral Values. In Daniel M.
- A Minister Fights Back on Moral Values Dr. Robin Meyers' Speech
- lately about so-called "moral values" as having swung the election to President Bush.
- Identity construction environments: developing personal and moral
- moral values through the design of a virtual city. Marina Umaschi Bers. MIT Media issues of identity, in particular personal and moral values?
- Code and moral values in cyberspace
- cyberspace? Lessig discusses “values” but one cannot be sure that they are properly grounded moral values.
- Different moral values produce different judgments of intentional action
- emerge whenever people hold different moral values.
Suggested News Resources
- Keep those tentacles off our moral values
- ourselves on both of these important issues, using our own personal moral codes. I do agree on the need for smaller government, especially in the important area of keeping it out of decision-making that is related to our own personal moral values.
- Mid-career bureaucrats gather courage to launch moral revival
- An association of government servants has been formed for the revival of moral values and professionalism in the civilian bureaucracy so that the government servants should stop serving as personal servants of the political masters.
- Bachmann vies for evangelical vote so important to Florida GOP primary
- A national Gallup poll of Republicans released Friday found only 15 percent of Republicans consider "social issues and moral values" the most important consideration in choosing a candidate.
- Faith without moral values is not faith: Dalai Lama
- Faith without moral values is not faith," said His Holiness the Dalai Lama in the Indian capital New Delhi today.
- Taking back America: moral vs. political values
- The fact is the lame stream media and the established politicians just don't understand what the tea party movement is really all about -- moral values vs. political values.
Suggested Web Resources
- Value theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sometimes, moral and natural goods can conflict. The value of natural "goods" is challenged by such issues as addiction.
- 2-Defining Moral and Values
- Moral Values Versus Christian Theology. We hear a lot of talk about moral values , but we hear very little about what those two words actually mean.
- Moral Values
- Moral Values - Are people inherently good? Doesn't everyone know the difference between right and wrong? Why or why not?
- Teaching Moral Values to Your Children
- Teaching basic moral values to young people really is job one. Learn skills and techniques for teaching high moral standards to young people.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.