A selection of articles related to morbid curiosity.
Original articles from our library related to the Morbid Curiosity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Morbid Curiosity.
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- In Praise of Pumpkins
- I have always had a fascination with pumpkins. As a child I enjoyed Christmas and Thanksgiving and all the other holidays we surround our year with, but Halloween was special. Halloween spoke of ghosts, ghouls, witches and all the primal fears that children...
Holidays >> Samhain
- It's been less than two weeks since I wrote the article for Jera; so it looks like I'm back on track. This Rune is both fascinating and multifaceted! Both the Sheils and Edred Thorsson identify Eihwaz with Yggdrasil, the Norse World Tree or Cosmic Axis. The...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Morbid Curiosity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Morbid Curiosity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MORBID CURIOSITY
- Morbid Curiosity is part Six Feet Under, part Mad magazine.
- The 7 Question Interview with Maurice Broaddus
- Spirit & Place, The Storyteller and Listener, and Morbid Curiosity.
- Interacting with the Media – Tips for Crime Victims
- The media should not pander to morbid curiosity about details of vice and crime.
- JP Munro
- Morbid Curiosity, Curated by Jan Tumlir, ACME, Los Angeles, CA, Traveled to I- 20 Gallery, New York, NY.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Sarah's Key' unlocks horrors of Holocaust
- Director Gilles Paquet-Brenner, working from Tatiana de Rosnay's novel, balances Julia's morbid curiosity in the present with the terror of those events as they happened in the past.
- My, what big teeth you have: stalking octogenarian layabouts
- For several days the Herald photographer Dean Sewell stalked Taronga Zoo's 80-year-old reptiles, which he says are mostly regarded with ''morbid curiosity''.
- What the World Is Saying About the US Debt Downgrade
- Other countries are also watching, some with morbid curiosity as a superpower stumbles, some frankly panicked about the economic repercussions worldwide. Here's a quick sample of foreign media coverage.
- Living in a death house
- Short on morbid curiosity, he never peeked under the lid. The house creaks, Smith allowed, sometimes in cadence as if from haunted footsteps. But he doesn't believe in ghosts.
- VIDEO: Eli on preseason loss to Panthers
- It's just morbid curiosity on my part more than anything else. What do you get out of following the Giants as it appears that you hate them? Is it that you actually hate the Giants and are really a closet Cowboy fan?
Suggested Web Resources
- MORBID CURIOSITY: Celebrity Tombstones Across America
- Aug 24, 2004 God Bless America. MORBID CURIOSITY: Celebrity Tombstones Across America TM.
- Urban Dictionary: morbid curiosity
- When curiosity and common sense collide: Enquiring further about a subject when you know you really don't want to know the answer.