- Globelamp Reclaims Her Myth
- "Le Fey"—the singer's adopted surname—is inspired by Morgan le Fay, a character from Arthurian folklore. "Morgan le Fay is like a dark fairy who was misunderstood," says le Fey, whose birth name is Elizabeth Gomez.
- FIREside Radio's King Arthur series continues at Younts
- FIREside Radio will take listeners to the mythic world of King Arthur and his realm Friday at Fountain Inn's Younts Center. But all's not well in the kingdom.
- Fabulous music is the glue that binds wonderful 'Dragon' ballet
- Morgan le Fay sends Cian to save the kingdom from the Dragon (Richard Nebel II) and rescue Princess Serena (Ashley Bontrager). Then Cian will receive a golden apple. Saoirse the bird brings Cian to rest, and Princess Serena comes to him in a vision, ...
- Dragon and the Night Queen: 'Their costumes are fantastic'
- The performance features characters from ancient Celtic, Arthurian and Irish legends, like Morgan le Fey, the Night Queen Rhiannon, the Morrigan, and the Dragon King. However, the ballet company presents these traditional characters in an entirely new ...
- Performance Notes
- They set to dance and song the rich myths of Morgan le Fay, night queen Rhiannon, Morrigan and the dragon king. Performances will be at 7:30 p.m.
Morganlefay is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Morganlefay books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescar classification vintage car
archery oriental archery
arabic numerals history