- UAA's Ege, UAF's Morley earn WCHA accolades
- UAA defenseman Wyatt Ege, who led Western Collegiate Hockey Association freshmen blueliners in points in conference games, on Thursday was named to the circuit's All-Rookie Team in voting by league coaches. Ege's 1-8--9 totals in 28 WCHA games ...
- Morley named WCHA Player of the Week
- Tyler Morley showed just what the Alaska Nanooks were missing when he missed six straight games with an injury. The senior center returned the Nanooks lineup and produced a four-point weekend as the Nanooks claimed another Alaska Airlines ...
- Edith Morley: the first female professor in Britain or Ireland
- It must have been clear to anyone who knew Edith Morley as a child that she was going to be an independent and feisty adult.
- Before and After: Reminiscences on a Working Life, by Edith Morley
- In 1908, Edith Morley was appointed professor of English language at University College, Reading, thus becoming the first woman to be awarded a chair at a British university-level institution.
- Former president of Morley Candy Makers dies
- Thomas R. Morley, former Morley Candy Makers president and chairman of the board, died on Monday. He was 86.
Morley is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Morley books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshouston comets current roster
clymene dolphin physical description