A selection of articles related to morning star.
Original articles from our library related to the Morning Star. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Morning Star.
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- 17 - The Star
- The Star card depicts the promise of Heaven to Earth. Nuith, Goddess of the Night, pours the cosmic water of life over her head with her right hand and transmits it to the earth with the cup in her left hand. Behind her is Venus. In the left upper corner of...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Morning Glory: Correspondences
- Ipomoea spp POISON Folk Names: Blindweed Gender: Masculine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Power: Happiness, Peace...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And they took their journey from Elim, and all the congregation of the children of Israel came unto the wilderness of Sin, which is between Elim and Sinai, on the fifteenth day of the second month after their departing out of the land of Egypt....
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Morning Star is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Morning Star books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- University of Chicago gets $35M from Morningstar CEO to create urban institute
- The University of Chicago announced plans Wednesday to create a new institute dedicated to urban issues that will be supported by $35 million donation from alumnus Joe Mansueto, the founder of Morningstar, and his wife, Rika. The Mansueto Institute for ...
- Morningstar's Top Picks for Inflation Protection
- Morningstar's top picks: Investors can buy I Bonds directly from TreasuryDirect.gov, and that's arguably the simplest and most straightforward way to obtain exposure to inflation-protected bonds.
- Feit is one step closer to facing murder charge
- He disembarked out of sight from all the cameramen and reporters that waited in the rain outside the airport's chain-linked fence since Wednesday morning. Sheriff Eddie Guerra said the jail can accommodate Feit's age and medical conditions and deputies ...
- Pakistan to probe circumstances of release of governor's son
- ISLAMABAD (AP) — Pakistan's interior minister on Thursday ordered a probe into circumstances surrounding the release from captivity of the son of a slain governor after claims that a $10 ransom had been paid for his life.
- Westbrook's huge triple-double leads Thunder past Clippers
- Westbrook's huge triple-double leads Thunder past Clippers - Valley Morning Star : Home · Subscribe · ValleyStar Alerts | Online Edition | Subscribe. default avatar: Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.