A selection of articles related to moroccan arabic.
Original articles from our library related to the Moroccan Arabic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Moroccan Arabic.
- Arabic, Gum: Correspondences
- Acacia vera Folk Names: Arabic, Egyptian Gum, Indian Gum Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Powers: Spirituality, Purification...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Acacia: Correspondences
- Acacia Senegal Folk Names: Cape Gum, Egyptian Thron, Gum Arabic Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Deities: Osiris, Astarte, Ishtar, Diana, Ra Powers: Protection, Psychic Powers...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- George W. Bush
- Born 6th of July, 1946 New Haven (Connecticut) I am going to start this interpretation with the famous phrase of Bush, which according to me embodies his innermost thoughts: "America needs compassionate conservatism". From this phrase we can deduce...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
Moroccan Arabic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moroccan Arabic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Morocco: Arabic Language and North African Studies Program Enters 17th Year At
- Experience shows that adults learn most languages, including Arabic, better when they are in an environment of immersion in the culture. This reality is behind the design and delivery of the program on Arabic Language and North African Studies (ARANAS) ...
- Undergrad studies Arabic in Morocco on Boren Scholarship
- This story is part of an occasional series that looks to highlight the benefits students derive from studying abroad and internships.
- Book review: Abdelilah Hamdouchi's Whitefly adds colour to Arabic noir
- It starts by throwing us in the deep end of contemporary Moroccan policing.
- Lebanese divas to bring some spice to Mawazine
- Her fluency in several Arab dialects has sustained her popularity, with millions of fans in Morocco alone. As a tribute to her Moroccan fans, Haddad released 'La Fiesta', sung in in Darija, or Moroccan Arabic Dialect, in 2013. New mum Myriam Fares will ...
- Isis Document Leak Reportedly Reveals Identities of 22000 Jihadis
- British fighters, as well as recruits from USA, Canada, France and Germany are among Islamic State Jihadists reportedly named in a cache of 22,000 documents obtained by German intelligence. The existence of the documents was revealed by the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Moroccan Arabic Topics
Related searchesshooting an elephant
chaplain badges and insignia
hsker d singles