Morphine Medical Use
A selection of articles related to morphine medical use.
Original articles from our library related to the Morphine Medical Use. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Morphine Medical Use.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Morphine Medical Use is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Morphine Medical Use books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Egalet Announces FDA Acceptance of New Drug Application for ARYMO™ ER
- Egalet's Guardian Technology has many applications and has been used to develop commonly abused prescription medications in an abuse-deterrent form. Morphine sulfate is an opioid agonist and a Schedule II controlled substance with an acknowledged ...
- Armagh doctor Liam Farrell reveals depth of addiction to painkilling drug
- Doctors are given the responsibility and authority to regulate this immensely powerful substance, which has tremendous power for good but also can potentially cause tremendous damage. I began to use morphine and became addicted to it," Dr Farrell said.
- Autopsy reveals cocaine, morphine, alcohol found in Bobbi Kristina
- Marijuana and medications used for sedation or to treat anxiety were also found in her blood. “It could not be determined from toxicology tests whether the morphine resulted from heroin use,” the medical examiner's statement said.
- Should the terminally ill control how they die?
- Three weeks before she died, Brittany, bloated by medication used to control brain swelling, explained in an interview with CBS News why she was grateful to find a legal way to end her life.