A selection of articles related to morphine pharmacology.
Original articles from our library related to the Morphine Pharmacology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Morphine Pharmacology.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Morphine Pharmacology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Morphine Pharmacology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- PRESCRIPTION PILLS, ADDICTION 'HELL': Woman's story of opioid abuse mirrors US
- Instruction in pain management, integrated into pharmacology and neuroscience classes, will start in the first year of medical school, Manion said, and will continue into residency programs.
- Some Say Kratom Is A Solution To Opioid Addiction. Not If Drug Warriors Ban It
- "I was on morphine, and because of the morphine, it was making me so fatigued that I wasn't able to keep my job at the time, and so they put me on Adderall so that I could perform my work," Ash said.
- Trevena Reports Full Year 2015 Financial Results
- “Our Phase 2b data for intravenous oliceridine in moderate-to-severe post-operative pain demonstrated impressive results compared to morphine and concluded a Phase 2 program that supported a Breakthrough Therapy designation from the FDA. ...
- Prescription pills, addiction 'hell': Rachelle Allen's story of opioid abuse
- Instruction in pain management, integrated into pharmacology and neuroscience classes, will start in the first year of medical school, Manion said, and will continue into residency programs. .... Doctors prescribed morphine and other opioids sparingly.
- Mark Thomas: Research may identify relapse trigger in human brain
- By pinpointing and manipulating this target in the brain using a method called optogenetics, researchers have been able to repress relapse behaviors in mice, blocking continued morphine use.