- Local diversity of heathland Cercozoa explored by in-depth sequencing
- (a) Number of OTUs in 193 named cercozoan morpho-species as a function of OTU separation threshold of the V4 region. (b) Histogram of the pairwise comparisons of the V4 region from 193 named cercozoan morpho-species. The dashed red line shows our ...
- Dispersal Limitations Matter for Microbial Morphospecies
- In contrast with macroorganisms, whose geographical ranges are typically restricted, many microbial species appear to have cosmopolitan distributions. This observation has been explained as a consequence of ubiquitous dispersal caused by the enormous ...
- How many types of bugs live in your house right this minute? Science weighs in
- If you don't fancy the idea of living alongside up to 750 different types of arthropods, consider downsizing: Though a few large houses contained relatively small bug populations, the vast majority of houses with fewer than 400 morphospecies were below ...
- The Bugs Sharing Your Home (Get Out a Calculator)
- They found 579 different morphospecies — meaning they were all physically different — from 304 different families. The study, which appears in the journal PeerJ, found there were more than 100 species per house.
- Your home is just crawling with bugs
- They gathered at least 579 morphospecies—animal types that are difficult to precisely identify—from 304 families.
Morphospecies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Morphospecies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
airbus a300 specifications
rhythm and blues samples
walt disney imagineering history
characters in guilty gear aba