A selection of articles related to mortality.
Original articles from our library related to the Mortality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mortality.
- Kastor & Polydeukes
- A pair of twins, one (Polydeukes) immortal, the other mortal. Polydeukes is a Patron of Horses, and despite Kastor's mortality, the two are inseperable. They were seen as rescuers of those in dire need, especially at sea, and the electrical phenomenon known...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Castor and Pollux
- We are now in the sign of Gemini. In that sign we can sometimes feel as if there are two completely different sides of the same person. But it's not always easy to get into contact with the other one. In the sign of Gemini there is a hidden challenge or whish...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Sneezing: A Symptom or A Symbol?
- "One sneeze, a wish Two sneezes, a kiss Three sneezes, a disappointment Four sneezes, a letter" As my household has spent the past two weeks fighting the fall version of the pit plague crud, in between the God Bless You's and doses of cough medicine,...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 5:2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
Mortality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mortality books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- India: Mortality Country Profile
- Under-5 mortality (per 1 000 live births) 2004. 81.
- Mortality Fact Sheet
- result in greater mortality than a population can all mortality factors that concerns scientists most.
- Reduce Child Mortality
- five mortality rates by 40 per cent or more over the past twenty years.
- REDUCING MATERNAL MORTALITY
- I. Maternal mortality and the right to the highest attainable standard of health: the A. The benefits of a human rights-based approach to maternal mortality .
- Health Insurance and Mortality in U.S. Adults
- Dr aft: 2nd P r oof. Health Insurance and Mortality in US Adults. Andrew P.
Suggested News Resources
- Maryland officials to announce decline in infant mortality for a second year
- Maryland's infant mortality rate has been above the national average for many years. In 2009, the rate dropped to 7.2 deaths per 1000 births.
- Commitment of health personnel crucial for curbing maternal mortality
- The Deputy Director of the Department for Reproductive and Child Health at the Ghana Health Service, Dr. Patrick Kuma-Aboagye says a multi-faceted approach is needed to curtail the incidence of maternal mortality in the country.
- Neonatal heart monitor can save lives, study finds
- A specialized heart monitor reduces infant mortality rates by 20 percent in neonatal intensive care units, according to a study conducted at Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt and seven other locations.
- Health providers strive to ensure well-taught parents
- It's a big win for the babies and a small victory in Milwaukee's battle against infant mortality. In some corners of the city, smoking during pregnancy is seen as a positive that leads to a smaller baby and a smoother delivery.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mortality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mortality is the condition of being mortal, or susceptible to death; the opposite of immortality.
- Mortality - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- mor·tal·i·ty. noun \mȯr-ˈta-lə-tē\. Definition of MORTALITY.
- How Long Will I Live? - Life Expectancy Calculator
- How long will I live? Fill in the following form then click the button labeled " Calculate Life Expectancy".
- A foremost international, interdisciplinary journal that has relevance both for academics and professionals concerned with human mortality.
Related searchesamerican conservatism criticisms
combine harvester combine process
list of dystopian music
gay bathhouse canada