- 31 ways you're ruining your credit
- You might be cheering if you've paid off your mortgage or other loans and buy things only with cash now. But if you apply for a mortgage to get a new retirement home, you might find that you can't get a loan because you've stopped using credit, Kelly said.
- Less means more for Baby Boomers who downsize in retirement
- When it comes to retirement planning, there are a lot of opinions on how much you need to save; eight times your salary and the 4% rule are just a couple rules of thumb out there.
- Questions and Answers - March 10
- Many small business owners mortgage or borrow against their own family home to create, to grow, and to fund working capital for their business.
- Kanye West Isn't the Only One With a Spending Problem
- Mind you, this is simply debt, not a mortgage or business investment. Neither would this family have a plan to pay off its debt. Put in that light, it's obvious that federal spending and borrowing habits are irresponsible and unsustainable.
- Cinderella Project offers free dresses and accessories to girls in need at
- "I've talked to mothers who are shopping with their daughters for $800 dresses," she said. "Most people can't afford that for their mortgage or their rent, let alone a prom dress," she said.
Mortgageors is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mortgageors books and related discussion.