- mort·ga·gor also mort·gag·er n. One that mortgages property, usually the nominal owner entitled to use of the property. American Heritage® Dictionary of the ...
- Harold, the Last of the Saxon Kings - GASL
- of the Wicca and Morthwyrtha (the witch and worshipper of the dead). But once out of sight of those fearful precincts, the psalm was forgotten, and again broke, ...
- Witchcraft – The Word & The Figure – Pt 1 A short walk through a long time.
- This is a Big topic… Having spent my first couple of decades as a Pagan occultist closely identifying with the term I remain bemused by the shifting boundaries around the word 'witch'.
- England Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles
- Galdor-craeftig implies one skilled in incantations, and morthwyrtha is, literally, "a worshiper of the dead." Another general appellation for such personages was ...
- Völva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- If any wicca (witch), wiglaer (wizard), false swearer, morthwyrtha (worshipper of the dead) or any foul contaminated, manifest horcwenan (whore), be anywhere ...
- Ancestralism - definition of Ancestralism by The Free Dictionary
- ancestor worship. (redirected from Ancestralism) Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia. Related to Ancestralism: Morthwyrtha ...
- Kids.Net.Au - Encyclopedia > Anglo-Saxon mythology
- "If any wicca (witch), or wiglaer (wizard), or false swearer, or morthwyrtha ( worshipper of the dead), or any foul contaminated, manifest horcwenan(whore), ...
Morthwyrtha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Morthwyrtha books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmaripipi island
the arcade fire singles amp eps
doctrine of emanation
john 15 analysis