A selection of articles related to mortuary records.
Original articles from our library related to the Mortuary Records. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mortuary Records.
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Goddess of death or, more specifically, recipient and custodian of corpses. Her priests were needed in order to ritually purify a dead body, and claim it for the Goddess; before this was done, mere contact with a corpse was spiritually polluting. Her temple...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Nit (Gr: Neith) Local goddess of Zau (Gr: Sais), known as early as the Predynastic and Early Dynastic Period when her influence probably was at its height. Earliest traces are her hieroglyph (crossed arrows on a shield) on a pole in front of the reed shrines...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- How and Why Does Subliminal Influence Work?
- We have an intuitive view of perception that is simple and compelling. We assume that energy from our environment tickles our sensory organs, which then just deliver it as images to the brain. The objects exist out in reality, so we see them. Then we think...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Phases of the Moon: 1971 to 1980 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1971 Jan 4 04:55 Jan 11 13:19 Jan 19 18:08 00h01m Jan 26 22:54 Feb 2 14:30 Feb 10 07:40 t Feb 18 12:13 Feb 25 09:48 P Mar 4 02:01 Mar 12 02:32 Mar 20 02:29 Mar 26 19:23 Apr 2 15:45 Apr 10 20:10 Apr 18...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Mortuary Records is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mortuary Records books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dokken-Nelson Mortuary Records 1900-1938 Index Each entry
- The number in bold type refers to the page in the Mortuary Records. Binder located in the Montana Room (929.
- Halsted N. Gray Carew & English Funeral Home Records--sfpl.org
- Halsted N. Gray – Carew & English Funeral Home Records. 1835-1931 (bulk 1850-1921).
- Gorgas Hospital Mortuary Records 1906-Present
- JOB CITATION. USE ONLY). Gorgas Hos~ital Mortuary Records 1906 - Present.
- DEATH RECORD SEARCH APPLICATION Please allow 4 weeks for
- DEATH RECORD SEARCH APPLICATION. Warning: False application for a vital record is a criminal offense and punishable by fine and/or imprisonment.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Funeral Home/Mortuary Records - GenealogyBlog
- Archive for the 'Funeral Home/Mortuary Records' Category. The Records of the African-American Dale-Riggs Funeral Home of Toledo, Ohio.
- MOrtuary RECORDS (MORTUARY RECORDS) on Myspace
- MOrtuary RECORDS (MORTUARY RECORDS)'s profile on Myspace, the leading social entertainment destination powered by the passion of our fans.
- SFgenealogy | San Francisco Mortuary Records Search
- SFgenealogy | San Francisco Mortuary Records Search.
- CEMETERY AND MORTUARY RECORDS
- CEMETERY AND MORTUARY RECORDS (Part 1 of 2). Americans rely heavily on the censuses for family group information.
- Funeral Home Records at TSLA
- The Tennessee State Library and Archives (TSLA) has several collections of funeral home records.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mortuary Records Topics
Related searchesself respect
farmall tractor trivia
taoist healing diet
treaty suspension and termination