A selection of articles related to mortuary records.
Original articles from our library related to the Mortuary Records. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mortuary Records.
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Goddess of death or, more specifically, recipient and custodian of corpses. Her priests were needed in order to ritually purify a dead body, and claim it for the Goddess; before this was done, mere contact with a corpse was spiritually polluting. Her temple...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Nit (Gr: Neith) Local goddess of Zau (Gr: Sais), known as early as the Predynastic and Early Dynastic Period when her influence probably was at its height. Earliest traces are her hieroglyph (crossed arrows on a shield) on a pole in front of the reed shrines...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Phases of the Moon: 1931 to 1940 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1931 Jan 4 13:15 Jan 11 05:10 00h00m Jan 18 18:36 Jan 27 00:05 Feb 3 00:26 Feb 9 16:10 Feb 17 13:11 Feb 25 16:41 Mar 4 10:36 Mar 11 05:15 Mar 19 07:51 Mar 27 05:03 Apr 2 20:05 t Apr 9 20:16 Apr 18 01:0...
Astrology >> The Moon
- ISIS and ASET are really two different deities. When the worship of Isis rose, Aset had already been forgotten for hundreds of years, at this time only a small group of priests still knew how to read the hieroglyphs of the temple walls. Isis was more a Roman...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Mortuary Records is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mortuary Records books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dokken-Nelson Mortuary Records 1900-1938 Index Each entry
- The number in bold type refers to the page in the Mortuary Records. Binder located in the Montana Room (929.
- Halsted N. Gray Carew & English Funeral Home Records--sfpl.org
- Halsted N. Gray – Carew & English Funeral Home Records. 1835-1931 (bulk 1850-1921).
- Gorgas Hospital Mortuary Records 1906-Present
- JOB CITATION. USE ONLY). Gorgas Hos~ital Mortuary Records 1906 - Present.
- DEATH RECORD SEARCH APPLICATION Please allow 4 weeks for
- DEATH RECORD SEARCH APPLICATION. Warning: False application for a vital record is a criminal offense and punishable by fine and/or imprisonment.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Funeral Home/Mortuary Records - GenealogyBlog
- Archive for the 'Funeral Home/Mortuary Records' Category. The Records of the African-American Dale-Riggs Funeral Home of Toledo, Ohio.
- MOrtuary RECORDS (MORTUARY RECORDS) on Myspace
- MOrtuary RECORDS (MORTUARY RECORDS)'s profile on Myspace, the leading social entertainment destination powered by the passion of our fans.
- SFgenealogy | San Francisco Mortuary Records Search
- SFgenealogy | San Francisco Mortuary Records Search.
- CEMETERY AND MORTUARY RECORDS
- CEMETERY AND MORTUARY RECORDS (Part 1 of 2). Americans rely heavily on the censuses for family group information.
- Funeral Home Records at TSLA
- The Tennessee State Library and Archives (TSLA) has several collections of funeral home records.