A selection of articles related to mortuary records.
Original articles from our library related to the Mortuary Records. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mortuary Records.
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Goddess of death or, more specifically, recipient and custodian of corpses. Her priests were needed in order to ritually purify a dead body, and claim it for the Goddess; before this was done, mere contact with a corpse was spiritually polluting. Her temple...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Nit (Gr: Neith) Local goddess of Zau (Gr: Sais), known as early as the Predynastic and Early Dynastic Period when her influence probably was at its height. Earliest traces are her hieroglyph (crossed arrows on a shield) on a pole in front of the reed shrines...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Phases of the Moon: 1961 to 1970 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1961 Jan 1 23:06 Jan 10 03:02 00h01m Jan 16 21:30 Jan 23 16:13 Jan 31 18:46 Feb 8 16:49 Feb 15 08:11 T Feb 22 08:34 Mar 2 13:35 p Mar 10 02:56 Mar 16 18:52 Mar 24 02:48 Apr 1 05:48 Apr 8 10:15 Apr 15...
Astrology >> The Moon
- My Experiences with the PK Man
- My experience with Ted Owens started in 1979, when Owens contacted me at the Enquirer . He portrayed himself as "PK Man" and said he could predict events and control the world's weather. Owens claims were met with skepticism by both myself and my...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Mortuary Records is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mortuary Records books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dokken-Nelson Mortuary Records 1900-1938 Index Each entry
- The number in bold type refers to the page in the Mortuary Records. Binder located in the Montana Room (929.
- Halsted N. Gray Carew & English Funeral Home Records--sfpl.org
- Halsted N. Gray – Carew & English Funeral Home Records. 1835-1931 (bulk 1850-1921).
- Gorgas Hospital Mortuary Records 1906-Present
- JOB CITATION. USE ONLY). Gorgas Hos~ital Mortuary Records 1906 - Present.
- DEATH RECORD SEARCH APPLICATION Please allow 4 weeks for
- DEATH RECORD SEARCH APPLICATION. Warning: False application for a vital record is a criminal offense and punishable by fine and/or imprisonment.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Funeral Home/Mortuary Records - GenealogyBlog
- Archive for the 'Funeral Home/Mortuary Records' Category. The Records of the African-American Dale-Riggs Funeral Home of Toledo, Ohio.
- MOrtuary RECORDS (MORTUARY RECORDS) on Myspace
- MOrtuary RECORDS (MORTUARY RECORDS)'s profile on Myspace, the leading social entertainment destination powered by the passion of our fans.
- SFgenealogy | San Francisco Mortuary Records Search
- SFgenealogy | San Francisco Mortuary Records Search.
- CEMETERY AND MORTUARY RECORDS
- CEMETERY AND MORTUARY RECORDS (Part 1 of 2). Americans rely heavily on the censuses for family group information.
- Funeral Home Records at TSLA
- The Tennessee State Library and Archives (TSLA) has several collections of funeral home records.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.