A selection of articles related to mortuary records.
Original articles from our library related to the Mortuary Records. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mortuary Records.
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Goddess of death or, more specifically, recipient and custodian of corpses. Her priests were needed in order to ritually purify a dead body, and claim it for the Goddess; before this was done, mere contact with a corpse was spiritually polluting. Her temple...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Nit (Gr: Neith) Local goddess of Zau (Gr: Sais), known as early as the Predynastic and Early Dynastic Period when her influence probably was at its height. Earliest traces are her hieroglyph (crossed arrows on a shield) on a pole in front of the reed shrines...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Phases of the Moon: 1951 to 1960 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1951 Jan 1 05:12 00h00m Jan 7 20:12 Jan 15 00:22 Jan 23 04:48 Jan 30 15:14 Feb 6 07:56 Feb 13 20:55 Feb 21 21:14 Feb 28 23:00 Mar 7 20:53 A Mar 15 17:40 Mar 23 10:51 n Mar 30 05:35 Apr 6 10:53 Apr 14...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Amunhotep-son-of-Hapu was a courtier, who was employed as a royal scribe and "overseer of all the work of the king" in the reign of Amunhotep III (Dynasty XVIII). Later, in the Ptolemaic period, he was deified on account of his reputation for wisdom....
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Mortuary Records is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mortuary Records books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dokken-Nelson Mortuary Records 1900-1938 Index Each entry
- The number in bold type refers to the page in the Mortuary Records. Binder located in the Montana Room (929.
- Halsted N. Gray Carew & English Funeral Home Records--sfpl.org
- Halsted N. Gray – Carew & English Funeral Home Records. 1835-1931 (bulk 1850-1921).
- Gorgas Hospital Mortuary Records 1906-Present
- JOB CITATION. USE ONLY). Gorgas Hos~ital Mortuary Records 1906 - Present.
- DEATH RECORD SEARCH APPLICATION Please allow 4 weeks for
- DEATH RECORD SEARCH APPLICATION. Warning: False application for a vital record is a criminal offense and punishable by fine and/or imprisonment.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Funeral Home/Mortuary Records - GenealogyBlog
- Archive for the 'Funeral Home/Mortuary Records' Category. The Records of the African-American Dale-Riggs Funeral Home of Toledo, Ohio.
- MOrtuary RECORDS (MORTUARY RECORDS) on Myspace
- MOrtuary RECORDS (MORTUARY RECORDS)'s profile on Myspace, the leading social entertainment destination powered by the passion of our fans.
- SFgenealogy | San Francisco Mortuary Records Search
- SFgenealogy | San Francisco Mortuary Records Search.
- CEMETERY AND MORTUARY RECORDS
- CEMETERY AND MORTUARY RECORDS (Part 1 of 2). Americans rely heavily on the censuses for family group information.
- Funeral Home Records at TSLA
- The Tennessee State Library and Archives (TSLA) has several collections of funeral home records.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.