A selection of articles related to mortuary records.
Original articles from our library related to the Mortuary Records. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mortuary Records.
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Goddess of death or, more specifically, recipient and custodian of corpses. Her priests were needed in order to ritually purify a dead body, and claim it for the Goddess; before this was done, mere contact with a corpse was spiritually polluting. Her temple...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Nit (Gr: Neith) Local goddess of Zau (Gr: Sais), known as early as the Predynastic and Early Dynastic Period when her influence probably was at its height. Earliest traces are her hieroglyph (crossed arrows on a shield) on a pole in front of the reed shrines...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Phases of the Moon: 1961 to 1970 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1961 Jan 1 23:06 Jan 10 03:02 00h01m Jan 16 21:30 Jan 23 16:13 Jan 31 18:46 Feb 8 16:49 Feb 15 08:11 T Feb 22 08:34 Mar 2 13:35 p Mar 10 02:56 Mar 16 18:52 Mar 24 02:48 Apr 1 05:48 Apr 8 10:15 Apr 15...
Astrology >> The Moon
Mortuary Records is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mortuary Records books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dokken-Nelson Mortuary Records 1900-1938 Index Each entry
- The number in bold type refers to the page in the Mortuary Records. Binder located in the Montana Room (929.
- Halsted N. Gray Carew & English Funeral Home Records--sfpl.org
- Halsted N. Gray – Carew & English Funeral Home Records. 1835-1931 (bulk 1850-1921).
- Gorgas Hospital Mortuary Records 1906-Present
- JOB CITATION. USE ONLY). Gorgas Hos~ital Mortuary Records 1906 - Present.
- DEATH RECORD SEARCH APPLICATION Please allow 4 weeks for
- DEATH RECORD SEARCH APPLICATION. Warning: False application for a vital record is a criminal offense and punishable by fine and/or imprisonment.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Funeral Home/Mortuary Records - GenealogyBlog
- Archive for the 'Funeral Home/Mortuary Records' Category. The Records of the African-American Dale-Riggs Funeral Home of Toledo, Ohio.
- MOrtuary RECORDS (MORTUARY RECORDS) on Myspace
- MOrtuary RECORDS (MORTUARY RECORDS)'s profile on Myspace, the leading social entertainment destination powered by the passion of our fans.
- SFgenealogy | San Francisco Mortuary Records Search
- SFgenealogy | San Francisco Mortuary Records Search.
- CEMETERY AND MORTUARY RECORDS
- CEMETERY AND MORTUARY RECORDS (Part 1 of 2). Americans rely heavily on the censuses for family group information.
- Funeral Home Records at TSLA
- The Tennessee State Library and Archives (TSLA) has several collections of funeral home records.