- Dictionary - Definition of Modron. In the Welsh Triads, Modron becomes impregnated by Urien and gives birth to Owain and Morvydd.
- Mathew of Llandaff
- Morvydd, d. and h. of Ynir, Lord of.
- 1 Rosedale School sometimes called “White School”, Kansas City
- Brophy, Josephine. Havard, Rose. McNeil, Dollie.
- John Mark Lewis
- Sep 20, 2007 Morvydd verch Owain181. Cydrych Ap Gwaethfoed285. Ynir182.
- Morfydd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Morfydd ferch Urien (Middle Welsh orthographical variations include Morvydd verch Urien; "Morfydd daughter of Urien") is a figure of Welsh Arthurian legend.
- Morvydd's Channel - YouTube
- Share your videos with friends, family, and the world.
- 20000-NAMES: Meaning of the Baby Name Morvydd. Origin of the
- Origin of the name Morvydd. Etymology of the baby name Morvydd. Meaning of the personal name Morvydd.
- Morvydd Norton - Chattanooga, TN | MyLife™
- Find friends like Morvydd Norton. With MyLife™, you can reconnect with old friends and colleagues from any stage of your life.
- bradley - aqwg1495
- Morvydd ferch YNYR [Parents] was born 937 in Gwent, Monmouthshire, Wales.
Morvydd is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Morvydd books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.