- Noun, 1. Moschus moschiferus - small heavy-limbed upland deer of central Asia; male secretes valued musk.
- Molecular genetic diversity of musk deer <Emphasis Type="Italic
- Musk deer Moschus moschiferus L.
- Transfer of all populations of Moschus spp. listed in Appendix II to
- Moschus moschiferus. 1.5 Scientific synonyms: Moschus leucogaster and Moschus cupreus, also considered species by some sources.
- 585956221995, 15 (3), 181-191
- M. moschiferus (with three subspecies, i. e.
- South Korea Seeks to Protect Endangered Species in Demilitarized Zone
- species found in the DMZ are almost extinct in other parts of South Korea, including the Amur leopard cat (Prionailurus bengalensis euptilurus or euptilura), the red-crowned crane (Grus japonensis) and the Siberian musk deer (Moschus moschiferus).
- Siberian Musk Deer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Siberian musk deer (Moschus moschiferus) is a musk deer found in the mountain forests of Northeast Asia.
- Moschus moschiferus (Siberian Musk Deer)
- Moschus moschiferus.
- ADW: Moschus moschiferus: Classification
- Used by permission. Parent taxa · specimens. Genus Moschus (musk deer).
- Siberian musk deer (Moschus moschiferus) - ARKive
- Learn more about the Siberian musk deer - with amazing Siberian musk deer videos, photos and facts on ARKive.
- Siberian musk deer
- Moschus moschiferus [Linnaeus, 1758]. Citation: Syst. Nat.
Moschiferus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moschiferus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searches2050 arts and entertainment
spiritual dictionary numbers
list of filipinos dance
raised-cosine filter roll-off factor