A selection of articles related to moscow patriarchy.
Original articles from our library related to the Moscow Patriarchy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Moscow Patriarchy.
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Moscow Patriarchy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moscow Patriarchy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Male Leaders Celebrate International Women's Day By Being Sexist Jerks
- While nearly all global leaders espouse their appreciation for women, many do so in ways that don't further the feminist agenda. Here, ThinkProgress has gathered a few of the leaders whose comments only enhance the internationally dominant patriarchy ...
- Moscow Versus the Vatican: Is the Fight Over?
- The Russian patriarchy in Moscow grew in importance not only because it oversaw — and still oversees — the largest Orthodox population but also because it was never subjected to Ottoman rule. During the Ottoman Empire, many European Orthodox clergy ...
- Where does the Russian Orthodox Church get its money from?
- One of the main sources of income for the Moscow Patriarchate is the Sofrino plant.
- People & society - Persona
- Many, who know her well, call her Bunny. To those who don't, Nighat Said Khan is the director and founder of the Applied Socio-Economic Research (ASR) Resource Centre — a non-profit organisation that has been one of the pioneers in feminist and social ...
- My great-grandmother, Emmeline Pankhurst, would still be fighting for equality
- Winning the vote was only the beginning. Today's activists are uniting to tackle sexual violence, literacy and low earnings at the Walk in Her Shoes march this Sunday. Helen Pankhurst: 'There is still so much more to do.