- Transistor arrays go low-power too
- In combination with their ability to accept high current densities while maintaining low on-resistance, the DMOS FET devices increase efficiency and ensure reduced power losses.
- IXYS Announces New 1200V Half-Bridge Gate Driver
- The IX2120B is a high voltage IC that can drive discrete power MOSFETs and IGBTs that operate up to 1200V.
- Half-Bridge Gate Driver works with devices operating to 1200 V.
- February 29, 2016 - Available in 28-pin SOIC package, IX2120B can drive discrete power MOSFETs and IGBTs (that operate up to 1,200 V) in half-bridge, full-bridge, and 3-phase configurations.
- Transistor-Arrays mit DMOS-FET-Source-Ausgangstreiber
- Transistor-Arrays mit DMOS-FET-Source-Ausgangstreiber. Toshiba Electronics Europe stellt Transistor-Arrays vor, die nach eigener Angabe erstmals mit einem DMOS-FET-Source-Ausgangstreiber (Double-Diffused MOSFET) ausgestattet sind.
- Toshiba Launches DMOS FET Transistor Arrays with Industry's First 1.5A Sink
- The new series succeed the TD62064A series and TD62308A series of bipolar transistor arrays that found wide use in applications including motors, relays and LED drives, and are the industry's first DMOS FET transistor arrays with a 1.5A sink-output driver.
Mosfet Dmos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mosfet Dmos books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mosfet Dmos Topics
Related searchesmerge sort python
toronto world youth day of 2002
limerick poetry nantucket
list of marjas