A selection of articles related to moslem belief.
Original articles from our library related to the Moslem Belief. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Moslem Belief.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Moslem Belief is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moslem Belief books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New rule for halal labelling leaves industry open to deception, critics say
- Ultimately, both Mr. Khattak and Mr.
- Muslim Belief Is 'Closer to the Teaching of Christ' Than Some Churches, Says
- An outspoken Baptist minister has come down hard against Christian churches that don't accept gay marriage or question global warming, declaring that “Muslims and Christians worship the same God” but that Muslims are sometimes closer to the teaching of ...
- 'As Per Government Policy, No Muslim Candidate Was Invited, Selected or Sent
- In it, the ministry – which deals with ayurveda, yoga and naturopathy, unani, siddha and homeopathy – states that the reason none of the 26 trainers sent abroad on this assignment was Muslim was because of “government policy”.
- Sudan: What After Turabi?
- The paper's Journalist Dafa'alla al-Natheer has recounted Turabi's fatwa that a newly converted Moslem woman can keep her marriage with a Christian or Jewish husband, contrary to the common belief among other Moslems. Turabi had also ruled that the ...
- Indonesia leader calls on Muslim world to unite on Palestine
- Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry said his country doesn't waver in its belief that what Palestine needs is independence and the right to determine its own affairs. "The complexity of the problems continues to emerge in the Middle East, but the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.