A selection of articles related to moslem faith.
Original articles from our library related to the Moslem Faith. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Moslem Faith.
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Moslem Faith is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moslem Faith books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Yes, Muslims Voted For A Jewish Candidate. No, Pundits Shouldn't Be Surprised.
- "It's not relevant. That's like the bottom of our list," Sobh said. "We're living in an environment that's not friendly to Arab-Americans or those of the Islamic faith," Yasmeen Kadouh, 20, added.
- MSNBC Cuts Off Florida Governor's Mic After He Refuses To Denounce Islamophobia
- Scott's refusal to disavow wholesale condemnations of the Islamic faith is especially surprising given that Florida is home to a number of established Muslim communities in places such as Tampa Bay. The governor did mention to Scarborough that Muslims ...
- Donald Trump Thinks All Of 'Islam Hates Us' Because Muslims Are 'Very Hard To
- The first, however, was a more intimate sit-down with CNN personality Anderson Cooper, who brought up the candidate's volatile rhetoric towards American Muslims, Muslim immigrants from Syria and other war-torn countries, and the Islamic faith in general.
- Area Muslim teens deal with Islamophobia
- Marco Rubio compared the entire Muslim faith to Nazism. Ben Carson said that he did not think a Muslim would be fit to be president. Anti-Muslim sentiment has actually helped some campaigns.
- What It Means to Me to Be Unapologetically Muslim
- I was serving on a Muslim panel discussion of the Islamic faith and a question from the audience was posed about Muslims' belief on gay marriage. I listened as the first Muslim panelist responded, delicately evading the question.
Moslem Faith Topics
Related searchesletter letter layout
maltese dog temperament
prince artist pseudonyms
master-at-arms united states navy
nueva cancin canto nuevo mxico
chris berman biography