A selection of articles related to mother meera.
Original articles from our library related to the Mother Meera. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mother Meera.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Mother Meera is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mother Meera books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Guide to Mother Meera's Darshan
- Guide to Mother Meera's Darshan. Darshan is the bestowal of Love,. Light and Grace.
- Boulder visitors guide - Mother Meera - Home Colorado
- Darshan Hall. Darshan will be held at the BOULDER First United Methodist Church, in downtown. Boulder, at 1421 Spruce St.
- Guide to Mother Meera's Darshan
- Postal address. Letters in English or German. Mother Meera, Oberdorf 4a.
- David Sylvian: Questions
- Hindu visionary Mother Meera. . Then, as now, it is Mother Meera who served as Sylvian's guru.
- April 06 SOG.indd
- Oct 1, 2006 York City, September 1–4.
Suggested News Resources
- I Am Kalam steals Abdul Kalam
- In the backdrop of a small village in rural Rajasthan, the movie starts with a hapless mother Meera (Meena Mir) who wants her barely 10 year old son Chhotu (Harsh Mayar) to work in a Dhaba to pay off her debts.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mother Meera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mother Meera, born Kamala Reddy (born 26 December 1960) is believed by her devotees to be an embodiment (Avatar) of the Divine Mother (Shakti).
- Mother Meera in the USA
- Mother Meera Foundation USA does not organize Darshans in locations outside the United States.
- Mother Meera
- Mother Meera Darshan tour dates. Mother Meera in North-America, Mother Meera school in India.
- Welcome to Mother Meera Foundation USA
- Mother Meera, an incarnation of the Divine Mother, was born in South India on December 26, 1960.
- Mother Meera: spiritual teacher
- Mother Meera is known to thousands all over the world. I am told she is an avatar: someone born enlightened.
Mother Meera Topics
Related searcheskent political divisions
list of anime conventions virginia
hinduism core concepts
compare hinduism and islam
ifugao people and culture