Mother Of Horus
A selection of articles related to mother of horus.
Original articles from our library related to the Mother Of Horus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mother Of Horus.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Mother Of Horus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mother Of Horus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The ZEITGEIST Sourcebook
- The virginity of Horus's mother, Isis, has been disputed, because in one myth she is portrayed as impregnating herself with Osiris's severed phallus.
- Hathor The Egyptian Hathor provides an archetypal example of the
- The Egyptian Hathor provides an archetypal example of the mother goddess.
- GEOGRAPHY OF EGYPT Complete the map of Ancient Egypt
- Ra. The protector of the ruler of Egypt. She is the wife of Osiris and the mother of Horus.
- Pagan Gods of Egypt
- Isis. Goddess of life and healing • Daughter of Geb •. Consort/sister of Osiris • Mother of Horus.
- EGYPTIAN ART COLLECTION
- Isis, sister and wife of Osiris, is shown here nursing their son, Horus.
Suggested News Resources
- The birth of divinity
- In Ancient Egypt, the narrative involving Isis, the God-mother of Horus, marked the beginning of that country's history. Greco-Roman beliefs in the gods like Zeus and Apollo, were part of a "creation of gods and goddesses by other gods and goddesses.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ancient Egypt: the Mythology - Horus
- As Harsiesis, he is "Horus, the son of Isis". Horus was conceived magically by Isis following the murder of his father, Osiris.
- Who was the wife of Osiris and the mother of Horus
- Her name is Isis Wife of Osiris and mother to Horus. Guardian of coffins and Canopic jars.
- Jesus as a reincarnation of Horus
- In the catacombs at Rome are pictures of the baby Horus being held by the virgin mother Isis, the original "Madonna and Child." (15).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mother Of Horus Topics
Related searcheseuribor eonia
kinetic energy more simple examples
shunt medical spitz-holter
rise of nations campaigns
fatty acid types of fatty acids
history of sonata form sonata form in the classical era ca 1770-ca 1825