Mother Of Horus
A selection of articles related to mother of horus.
Original articles from our library related to the Mother Of Horus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mother Of Horus.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Mother Of Horus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mother Of Horus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Movies playing at Valley theaters March 11-17
- Gods of Egypt (1/2): “Gods of Egypt” looks at the battle between Set (Gerard Butler) and Horus (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) to be the king of Egypt. ... The Other Side of the Door: Mother tries to bring her son back from the dead so she can say goodbye.
- What's hot this week in theaters: 10 Cloverfield Lane
- “Gods of Egypt” — To save his true love, mortal hero Bek teams with god Horus to battle Set, the god of darkness, who illegitimately occupies the throne of Egypt. With Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Brenton Thwaites, Chadwick Boseman.
- Family Filmgoer reviews 'London Has Fallen' and 'Zootopia'
- A young boy has just lost his mother and his father is out of the picture. Relatives come to ...
- The Real 'Gods of Egypt': Photos
- There are some key differences: In the most common versions of the legend, Horus is conceived posthumously, long after the murder of Osiris, when his mother Isis reassembles the dismembered corpse of the king. In Egyptian iconography, Horus is usually ...
- Five films opening in Lubbock movie theaters
- Hoping to save the world and rescue his true love, a defiant mortal named Bek (Brenton Thwaites) forms an unlikely alliance with the powerful god Horus (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.