Mother Of Jesus
A selection of articles related to mother of jesus.
Original articles from our library related to the Mother Of Jesus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mother Of Jesus.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
Mother Of Jesus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mother Of Jesus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 4 lessons we can learn from Mary, the mother of Jesus
- As many of us in the UK are looking forward to celebrating Mother's Day this Sunday, our minds are focused on the remarkable things that our mothers have done for us and how they inspire us.
- Local actor portrays Mary, Mother of Jesus in mini
- Drumheller resident Shawna Pliva is starring as Mary, Mother of Jesus, in the Daughters of Eve, a mini series that will air, starting March 27 on Yes TV. The six part mini series chronicles the courageous and remarkable women that lived during that time.
- Mother takes plea after drowning baby, blaming Jesus
- CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. — A Clarksville woman who told police Jesus drowned her baby will not spend another day in prison after entering an alford plea to voluntary manslaughter in the March 7, 2014, death of her 7-month-old daughter, Astrid.
- Slain Burlington teen remembered for style, dance
- His mother, Katrina Johnson, celebrated that attitude by proudly calling him “a diva” at a candlelight vigil Saturday night, and no one in attendance disagreed. “He always put a smile on everyone's face.
- Nancy Reagan begins final journey to husband's side
- "May angels surround her and saints release her to Jesus," the Rev. Stuart Kenworthy, vicar at the ... After the prayers, Davis led mourners in taking turns to pay their respects, standing quietly by her mother's casket.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mother Of Jesus Topics
Related searcheskenya colonial history
meaning of dreams about ghost
south ossetia geography
bowdoin college bowdoin trivia
freedom of services
mount tambora pyroclastic flow