Mother Of The Iditarod
A selection of articles related to mother of the iditarod.
Original articles from our library related to the Mother Of The Iditarod. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mother Of The Iditarod.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Mother Of The Iditarod is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mother Of The Iditarod books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Latest: Dallas Seavey Is First to Iditarod Halfway Mark
- Page was considered the mother of the Iditarod. Seavey is the reigning Iditarod champion and has won three out of the last four races across Alaska. The nearly 1,000-mile race started Sunday just north of Anchorage.
- Warm weather has Iditarod mushers basking, happy about good trails
- Four-time Iditarod champion Jeff King said he occasionally laid on his sled's brake to keep his team at a steady speed on the trail so the dogs wouldn't get too warm.
- Ripmaster to continue 1000-mile race
- 28 along the historic Iditarod Trail from Knik, Alaska, over the Alaska Range to McGrath and to Nome, a week before the Iditarod Sled Dog Race. Four days into the run – in which ...
- Asheville runner escapes death on Iditarod Trail
- “But as soon as he stepped on the ice, he was under water, swimming against the current,” Kristen Ripmaster said Monday of her husband, who is still competing in the 1,000-mile Iditarod Trail Invitational.
- For some mushers, illness could make Iditarod even more arduous
- DeeDee Jonrowe, a longtime friend, said Buser has reason to be worn out. Jonrowe, marking her 34th Iditarod start, has had her own trials: She and husband Mike lost their Willow home to the Sockeye Fire last summer. Jonrowe lost her mother to cancer ...