A selection of articles related to mother water.
Original articles from our library related to the Mother Water. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mother Water.
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Mother Water is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mother Water books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Joining the Mother Earth Water Walkers
- Joining the Mother Earth Water Walkers. By Sherrole Benton.
- Waterbirth handout
- from this exposure to the mother's fluids, secretions, and her feces.
- 2011 Mother Earth Water Walkers converge at Bad River
- Jun 15, 2011 water.” These words reflect the commitment of all who participated in the.
- Illinois high school girls water polo: Lyons Sectional: Mother
- May 14, 2011 Girls water polo | Lyons Sectional: Mother. McAuley knocks off defending champ Lyons to advance to state. 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Waiting It Out
- This same little guy's mum (seen to the left in profile) told us not to climb up on the raft lest we dislodge a mother water-spider's silk-sack of webbing, inside which her two dozen tiny progeny trembled tinily.
- A year later, Port St. Lucie baby is doing great after her 'dramatic' birth
- 23, 2010 in the front seat of the couple's Chevy Avalanche on the side of Tiffany Avenue, just feet away from the hospital's parking lot, after her mother's water broke and painful, frequent contractions ensued.
- MVRDA may move to East Mesa
- “They'll call and say the mother's water has broken and by the time theambulance gets there, she's delivered.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mother Water - AsianMediaWiki
- Set with three central figures, "Mother Water" describes the daily lives of people near the Kamo River in Kyoto, Japan.
- 10月30日（土）より、シネスイッチ銀座、新宿ピカデリー他 全国ロードショー.
- The Water Mother - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Water Mother is a Chinese fairy tale collected by Wolfram Eberhard in Folktales of China.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.