- Mother Goddess vs Mother
- More than perhaps any other major nation or culture, India and Indians worship the mother. It suffuses all aspects of personal lives and public discourse.
- Woman bureaucrat brings social miracle, hailed as ”Mother Goddess”
- Ranchi: In a primitive Jharkhand tribe, a woman bureaucrat has effected a social miracle. In this village, women had crafted artifacts but there was no market for them.
- 6 elephants on the way to Sedgwick County Zoo
- Beginning with the cave man's mother goddess figure, religion has given man comfort in the face of things that are beyond his control. This in itself was a powerfull mechanism to increase genetic success. Not only did it alleviate fear and allow man to ...
- The birth of a book
- Arun Wolf's documentary film, The Cloth of The Mother Goddess, records the creation of a cloth that's a shrine to a marginalised community in Gujarat.
Mothergoddess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mothergoddess books and related discussion.