A selection of articles related to motherwort.
Original articles from our library related to the Motherwort. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Motherwort.
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Motherwort is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Motherwort books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Organic Growers School Conference is March 12-13
- ASHEVILLE - Registration is open for the Annual Organic Growers School Spring Conference, March 12-13 at UNC-Asheville. The annual event features classes good for beginning backyard growers and the advanced commercial farmer. OGS expects more ...
- 6 Reasons You Shouldn't Use Herbal Tampons to Detox Your Vagina
- Some bloggers are raving about these so-called vagina detoxifiers, which are essentially mesh baggies stuffed with herbs (such as motherwort and angelica), that claim to help your lady parts flush out harmful microbes and other toxins.
- Nature's help to balance your hormones
- It contains Red Clover and Soya for hormonal balance, Sage for hot flushes and night sweats, Magnesium for relaxation, restless legs and sleep and Motherwort for palpitations and anxiety.
- And sow it goes: The Rare Seed Catalog
- There are seven pages devoted to herb seeds featuring everything from Lime Basil to Chinese Motherwort. Seed pricing varies greatly, depending on variety and rarity.
- Menopause Skin Care Discoveries
- I've had a bee in my bonnet about menopause. Estrogens have a profound influence on skin. Their depletion as we go through menopause triggers a series of changes that can be confusing and frustrating.
Related searchesbethel connecticut history
meaning of dreams about ride
lolicon legal issues
peter corey family life