A selection of articles related to motherwort.
Original articles from our library related to the Motherwort. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Motherwort.
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Motherwort is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Motherwort books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ....Moneywort Lysimachia nummularia .........Motherwort Leonurus
- Moneywort. Lysimachia nummularia .........Motherwort.
- F A C T S H E E T
- COMMON MOTHER. WOR. T.
- EFFECT OF THE CHINESE MOTHERWORT (Leonurus artemisiae
- EFFECT OF THE CHINESE MOTHERWORT. (Leonurus artemisiae) ON MAMMALIAN. REPRODUCTIVE FUNCTION*.
Suggested News Resources
- Jelly fungus is alive and well, even if it's hard to define
- His most recent find was a motherwort plant that he noticed because it had dried-up, sharp seed capsules circling around square stems from top to bottom.
- Not for everyone, but low-tech remedies can ease ailments
- But he can name many others, from motherwort (anxiety fighter) and oregon grape root (anti-bacterial compound) to echinacea (immunity booster), that he thinks are beneficial. Herbal medicine isn't new.
Suggested Web Resources
- Leonurus cardiaca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca) is a herbaceous perennial plant in the mint family, Lamiaceae.
- Motherwort - Leonurus cardiaca - HERBALPEDIA:encyclopedia of
- History: the early Greeks gave motherwort to pregnant women suffering from anxiety.
- Discovery Health "Motherwort: Herbal Remedies"
- Motherwort is used in herbal remedies for moms -- from childbirth to regulating periods. Find out how motherwort also treats heart and lung health.
- Motherwort Herb Profile
- Motherwort is a mint with dull green, hairy leaves and an intensely bitter taste.
- Motherwort - Uses and Side Effects of Motherwort
- Motherwort originally from central Eurasia, but has now grows to all parts of the world, The leaves and flowers of this plant are used medicinally.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdemographics of nigeria population
demolition derby history
tim drake costume