A selection of articles related to motherwort.
Original articles from our library related to the Motherwort. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Motherwort.
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Motherwort is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Motherwort books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ....Moneywort Lysimachia nummularia .........Motherwort Leonurus
- Moneywort. Lysimachia nummularia .........Motherwort.
- F A C T S H E E T
- COMMON MOTHER. WOR. T.
- EFFECT OF THE CHINESE MOTHERWORT (Leonurus artemisiae
- EFFECT OF THE CHINESE MOTHERWORT. (Leonurus artemisiae) ON MAMMALIAN. REPRODUCTIVE FUNCTION*.
Suggested News Resources
- Jelly fungus is alive and well, even if it's hard to define
- His most recent find was a motherwort plant that he noticed because it had dried-up, sharp seed capsules circling around square stems from top to bottom.
- Not for everyone, but low-tech remedies can ease ailments
- But he can name many others, from motherwort (anxiety fighter) and oregon grape root (anti-bacterial compound) to echinacea (immunity booster), that he thinks are beneficial. Herbal medicine isn't new.
Suggested Web Resources
- Leonurus cardiaca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca) is a herbaceous perennial plant in the mint family, Lamiaceae.
- Motherwort - Leonurus cardiaca - HERBALPEDIA:encyclopedia of
- History: the early Greeks gave motherwort to pregnant women suffering from anxiety.
- Discovery Health "Motherwort: Herbal Remedies"
- Motherwort is used in herbal remedies for moms -- from childbirth to regulating periods. Find out how motherwort also treats heart and lung health.
- Motherwort Herb Profile
- Motherwort is a mint with dull green, hairy leaves and an intensely bitter taste.
- Motherwort - Uses and Side Effects of Motherwort
- Motherwort originally from central Eurasia, but has now grows to all parts of the world, The leaves and flowers of this plant are used medicinally.