A selection of articles related to motherwort.
Original articles from our library related to the Motherwort. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Motherwort.
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Motherwort is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Motherwort books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Organic Growers School Conference is March 12-13
- ASHEVILLE - Registration is open for the Annual Organic Growers School Spring Conference, March 12-13 at UNC-Asheville. The annual event features classes good for beginning backyard growers and the advanced commercial farmer. OGS expects more ...
- 6 Reasons You Shouldn't Use Herbal Tampons to Detox Your Vagina
- Some bloggers are raving about these so-called vagina detoxifiers, which are essentially mesh baggies stuffed with herbs (such as motherwort and angelica), that claim to help your lady parts flush out harmful microbes and other toxins.
- Nature's help to balance your hormones
- It contains Red Clover and Soya for hormonal balance, Sage for hot flushes and night sweats, Magnesium for relaxation, restless legs and sleep and Motherwort for palpitations and anxiety.
- And sow it goes: The Rare Seed Catalog
- There are seven pages devoted to herb seeds featuring everything from Lime Basil to Chinese Motherwort. Seed pricing varies greatly, depending on variety and rarity.
- Menopause Skin Care Discoveries
- I've had a bee in my bonnet about menopause. Estrogens have a profound influence on skin. Their depletion as we go through menopause triggers a series of changes that can be confusing and frustrating.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnineveh biblical nineveh
new musical express
battle of the systems outcome
welsh english pronunciation