A selection of articles related to motorway regulations.
Original articles from our library related to the Motorway Regulations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Motorway Regulations.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Egyptian Temples, part II: The Priesthood
- The basis for the country, for society and for the individual was the maintaining of Maat. When the earth is a reflection of the sky, which is lorded by Re, then Pharaoh, "son of Re", Horus incarnated, becomes accordingly the lord of the earth. But...
Religions >> Egyptian
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Motorway Regulations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Motorway Regulations books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Driverless cars era FINALLY arrives in Britain with new United Nations laws
- Motorists will be able to drive hands free at 81mph on the motorway as soon as 2018 under new international road laws that herald the start of true driverless cars.
- Push for tougher stance on non-compliance relating to water use in OTOP
- Farmers taking more than 10 litres per second have been required under nationwide regulations to have a water metre since November 2014. As a result of the disappointing data collected in Canterbury, ECan in coming weeks will contact 600 ...
- Transition to fully autonomous cars could bring 'false sense of security' for ...
- Thatcham Research echoed the comments of the ABI, highlighting that from 2018 updated regulations are expected to allow some limited hands-off driving on motorways for vehicles with advanced safety systems, but in the event of something going wrong, ...
- Cyclist is fined after riding bike in rush-hour traffic on motorway - Twice!
- A cyclist has been fined after being caught riding his bike the wrong way down a motorway in a bid to reach Heathrow Airport, police in England have said.
- Austria abolishes right to asylum
- The Austrian People's Party (ÖVP)/Social Democrat (SPÖ) coalition rushed a law through parliament on Wednesday which practically abolishes the right to asylum. The government can now declare a state of emergency if “public order and the protection of ...