Motown Artist Development
A selection of articles related to motown artist development.
Original articles from our library related to the Motown Artist Development. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Motown Artist Development.
- Discovery and Development of Reiki
- "The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater our own sense of wellbeing becomes." The Dalai Lama The traditional story of the discovery of Reiki is as historically correct as the biblical report of the life of Jesus - it is molded and...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Interview with Karri Ann Allrich: Artist and Author
- Karri Allrich (Massachusets) is an artist, writer and cook. Her Celtic (Scottish~Irish) heritage informs her love of the Goddess and her path toward individuation.
Real Interviews >> Authors
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Baryta carbonica (Barium Carbonate)
- This is barium carbonate, one of the substances found in the body. If the body contains too little barium growth processes are slowed down. The homoeopathic Baryta can be used for people of all ages; the main characteristic is that they don't behave according...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Motown Artist Development is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Motown Artist Development books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HEADLINE SPEAKERS AND PANELISTS ANNOUNCED FOR
- the panel will be Recording Academy executive Angelia Bibbs-Sanders (formerly an artist development specialist at.
- Historical - McGill University
- Motown created an “Artist Development” department, an innovation among record labels at the time.
- The Story of The Supremes from the Mary Wilson Collection
- interviews with Wilson and Maxine Powell, Motown's in-house Artist Development. Director.
- Attachment to Press Release 2009-148, "SEC Suspends Trading in
- Artist Development tor Motown Rlcords Ind Semor. VIce President ot Urban M. nlllng for Unrversal.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Motown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Artist development was a major part of Motown's operations.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.