A selection of articles related to mountain laurel.
Original articles from our library related to the Mountain Laurel. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mountain Laurel.
- Mahogany, Mountain: Correspondences
- Cercocarpus ledifolius Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Element: Fire Deity: Power: Anti-Lightning...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Bay: Correspondences
- Laurus nobilis spp. Folk Names: Baie, Bay Laurel, Bay Tree, Daphne, Greecian Laurel, Laurel, Laurier d'Apollon, Laurier Sauce, Lorbeer, Noble Laurel, Roman Laurel, Sweet Bay Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Aesculapius, Apollo, Ceres, Faunus,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- (Laurel) A daughter of Peneus. She was nymph who, uncharacteristic of the breed, abhorred the embrace of men, and preferred to dance in solitude among the mountain meadows. Pursued by Apollo, she emplored her father to keep her chaste. He transformed her into...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab. 1:2 (There are eleven days' journey from Horeb by...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, 17:2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. 17:3 And,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Mountain Laurel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mountain Laurel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Yellowing leaves on Texas mountain laurel
- A: Texas mountain laurel is a drought-tolerant species native to the Southwest and requires well-drained soil and infrequent watering. During the first year after it is planted, it can be watered once a week.
- Happier times on Mountain Laurel
- I'm writing this because I don't want the tragedy of Tuesday morning, Feb. 16, to tarnish all the wonderful memories of living on Mountain Laurel Road in Fairfield for many, many years. I lived on Mountain Laurel Road for 30 years.
- Fairfield Shooting: Police Fatally Shoot Father Who Beat And Stabbed Family
- Police responded to the residence on Mountain Laurel Road around 6 a.m. and when the first officer arrived on the scene he was immediately confronted by a man identified as Christopher Andrews, 51, who who was in possession of a weapon, according to ...
- Vigil Sunday For Grieving Fairfield Family Attacked By Father
- When Fenton arrived to the scene, Christopher Andrews was in the driveway of the family's ranch-style house at 22 Mountain Laurel Road holding a weapon and his 15-year-old son was holding a baseball bat. Police said that Christopher Andrews ignored ...
- Tumor couldn't stop real estate appraiser
- When Mr. Schenck worked in Uniontown, his brother said, he would often drive to the base of Summit Mountain, running to the top and back down for exercise. “A lot of people wondered who that was and got to know him that way,” he said.
Mountain Laurel Topics
Related searchesivan iii of moscow
snowboard binding angle
menthol history and occurrence
tottori prefecture history
tao in buddhism