Mountain Tapir Habitat
A selection of articles related to mountain tapir habitat.
Original articles from our library related to the Mountain Tapir Habitat. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mountain Tapir Habitat.
- Mahogany, Mountain: Correspondences
- Cercocarpus ledifolius Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Element: Fire Deity: Power: Anti-Lightning...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab. 1:2 (There are eleven days' journey from Horeb by...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, 17:2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. 17:3 And,...
New Testament >> Matthew
Mountain Tapir Habitat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mountain Tapir Habitat books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Observations on the diet and habitat of the mountain tapir (Tapirus
- sable habitat type for the mountain tapir, protecting the animal from icy storms and tapir use to represent typical mountain tapir habitat.
- Taller de Conservación de la Danta - Tapir Specialist Group
- Mountain Tapir Conservation Workshop – Population and Habitat Viability Assessment (PHVA). 2. Executive Summary.
- Tapir Action Plan
- mountain tapirs and their habitat;. 3. To evaluate all existing possibilities to involve local communities in mountain tapir management strategies;.
- Species of the Day: Mountain Tapir
- The major threats to the Mountain Tapir are destruction and fragmentation of its habitat, illegal hunting for food, and the use of body parts in folk medicine.
Suggested News Resources
- INSIGHTS: Mining Peru's Andean Forests Puts Unique Species, Ecosystem at Risk
- Native purification ritual and rite of offering with local shaman in highland Tapal Lake, center of still occupied endangered mountain tapir habitat, including high elfin forest in proposed Cerro Negro Mountain Tapir Sanctuary. 2005. (Photo courtesy � A.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tapir Specialist Group--The Mountain Tapir
- The World's Tapirs--The MountainTapir (Tapirus pinchaque). The Mountain tapir is the largest mammal in the tropical Andes.
- Animal Info - Mountain Tapir
- Habitat: The mountain tapir inhabits montane forests at altitudes of 1400 - 4700 m (4600 - 15400').
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mountain Tapir Habitat Topics
Related searchesvolga tatars astrakhan tatars
sirmium roman emperors