A selection of articles related to mourning.
Original articles from our library related to the Mourning. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mourning.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 50
- Chapter 50 50:1 And Joseph fell upon his father's face, and wept upon him, and kissed him. 50:2 And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians to embalm his father: and the physicians embalmed Israel. 50:3 And forty days were fulfilled for him; for so are...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Colors in Psychology
- "Personality is a mask you believe in." Dr. White If you wish to accomplish change through color then it makes sense to first take a look at your own reactions on colors. First choose your favorite color(s) from the color fields below, next pick out...
Symbology >> Colorology
- ('Well-Beloved, Spouse, Lady') Most revered of the Teutonic Goddesses. Wife and sister of Odin. Frigga is the patron goddess of the home and of the mysteries of the married woman. She is seen as Odin's match (and sometimes his better) in wisdom; she shares...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Castor and Pollux
- We are now in the sign of Gemini. In that sign we can sometimes feel as if there are two completely different sides of the same person. But it's not always easy to get into contact with the other one. In the sign of Gemini there is a hidden challenge or whish...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Originally a fertility symbol, he became the sacred bull, or the 'Ba' of the creator god Ptah at the cult center of Memphis. The Apis was linked to Pharaoh as the divine manifestation of a god and the bulls became important enough to have a grand burial at...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Parsifal -- The Search for The Holy Grail
- (This is a long and rich tale, which really merits a much more thorough analysis. I hope to return to that another time. Here I have only related the most essential parts:) Parsifal grew up in the woods with his mother who was a widow. One day he saw a group...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Mourning is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mourning books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mourning Dove (Zenaida macroura)
- Mourning Dove. (Zenaida macroura). February 2006.
- Mourning Dove National Strategic Harvest Mgmt Plan 8-16-05
- Mourning Dove National Strategic Harvest Management Plan 3. INTRODUCTION .
- Turn Mourning Into Dancing
- in every dimension of life, has approved this policy statement “Turn Mourning Into Dancing! A Policy. Statement on Healing Domestic Violence.
- Mourning Dove
- Mourning. Dove. Photo courtesy of John Maxwell.
Suggested News Resources
- Dove season is around the corner
- INDIANAPOLIS (WANE) - Mourning dove hunting season opens statewide on Thursday, Sept. 1, and continues through Oct. 16.
- Rio in mourning after worst tram accident
- Five people died and 57 were injured in Rio de Janeiro's worst tram accident, officials said. The tram, which had a maximum capacity of 44, derailed as it went into a turn in the booming Santa Teresa tourist district on Saturday.
- Boy Killed in Crash
- Family and friends are mourning the loss of a 10-year-old boy who was hit and killed by a pick-up. It happened last night on highway 57 just west of Fort Totten.
- Mourning in Monterrey
- Mexico's authorities are promising justice for the 52 people who lost their lives in Thursday's attack on a casino in Monterrey. But in Monterrey itself, such talk is falling on deaf ears, the BBC's Julian Miglierini reports.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mourning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mourning is, in the simplest sense, synonymous with grief over the death of someone.
- Mourning | Define Mourning at Dictionary.com
- the act of a person who mourns; sorrowing or lamentation. 2.
- Mourning - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a : an outward sign (as black clothes or an armband) of grief for a person's death b : a period of time during which signs of grief are shown.
- The stages of mourning are universal and are experienced by people from all walks of life.
- Age Page: Mourning the Death of a Spouse
- Apr 20, 2010 For some people, mourning can go on so long that it becomes unhealthy. This can be a sign of serious depression and anxiety.