A selection of articles related to moustaches.
Original articles from our library related to the Moustaches. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Moustaches.
- (Black-Head) A God of misfortune who was representative as man wih black head and silver moustaches....
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Pan-Slavonic. God of lightning, thunder, storm and (probably) war, and one of the eight primary deities. He was patron of nobility and of armies. His sacred day is Thursday. He is lord of the mountains and the forest (his tree is the oak). He was represented...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Moustaches is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moustaches books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Care Sheet - R1NGNECKS, MOUSTACHES & PLUMHEAD
- RINGNECKS, MOUSTACHES & PLUMHEAD PARAKEETS (Small Asiatic Parrots ). DESCRIPTION moustache males have a red beak and females have black.
- TECHNIQUES FOR BEARDS AND MOUSTACHES by Graham Holt
- A period beard or moustache can be reproduced in several ways.
- Moustaches Partial beards
- Beard and Moustache Championships taking place in Trondhjem, Norway, on May 15, 2011. The line-up includes five current and former world champs.
- FAKE MOUSTACHES: STILL FUNNY?
- SPOKOGRAPHIC. EMORY.EDU/SPOKE APRIL 2009.
- Moustaches make a hairy comeback.
- Moustaches were big in the '70s and '80s, a symbol of manliness and virility, popular among TV presenters and sports personalities, and even porn stars.
Suggested News Resources
- Gentleman's Corner: Appreciating the finer side of TU
- Long gone are the days of chivalry, moustaches, three-piece suits, pipe smoking and a good shave by your trusty straight razor. Or are they?
- Magical Marina
- We wander along the beachfront towards the centre of town and a group of men in Charlie Chaplin outfits wearing fake moustaches cycle past on penny-farthings, and I'm wondering whether our breakfast has been spiked with illicit substances.
- Rakhi Sawant, her men and their moustaches!
- All of them claim that their confectionery and their moustaches are the best. So what can Rakhi do? She decides to put each one's paan to the test and finally announces one as the winner.
- Tories stifle widow through IP laws, twirl moustaches, cackle
- by Jesse Brown on Tuesday, August 16, 2011 5:19pm - 11 Comments Robert Keyserlingk was a lifelong Tory who died horribly in 2009 from mesothelioma, a cancer typically caused by asbestos exposure.
Suggested Web Resources
- Moustache - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A moustache 1] is facial hair grown on the outer surface of the upper lip. It may or may not be accompanied by a beard, hair around the entire face.
- Moustaches - YouTube
- Mar 4, 2011 Tune now available on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.
- World Beard and Moustache Championships™ - The Official Site
- The official home of the World Beard and Moustache Championships and other international facial hair competitions.
- Mar 9, 2011 It's a song about the moustache. Moustaches by TheWeebl. under judgement.
- Moustache May 2011
- Moustache May - The Only Way To Celebrate May.
Related searchesnichiren shoshu positioning of the dai-gohonzon and further differences with other nichiren schools
andy gibb the death of andy gibb
enlightenment in buddhism
wake ceremony irish wakes
motorama 1953 motorama