A selection of articles related to mouthwash.
Original articles from our library related to the Mouthwash. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mouthwash.
- Thyme (Thymus Spp.)
- This is a powerful antiseptic. It is useful for bronchial and intestinal ailments. You can use thyme in a homemade mouthwash to prevent tooth decay. Thyme is also burnt to fumigate magical spaces. It brings good health, and is placed under the pillow to ward...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary T
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Mouthwash is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mouthwash books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Magic Mouthwash
- There are numerous magic mouthwash formulations.
- AP-24 Anti-Plaque Fluoride Mouthwash
- Anti-Plaque Fluoride Mouthwash. AP-24 Anti-Plaque Mouthwash fights plaque with patented AP-24 technology and no harmful alcohols.
- MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
- MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET. Page 1 of 4. MSDS Identifier.
- The Effect of the Use of Mouthwash on Ethylglucuronide
- containing mouthwash on the appearance of ethyl glucuronide. (EtG) in urine. They gargled with all 4 oz.
Suggested News Resources
- Johnson & Johnson sued over mouthwash cancer fears
- Mouthwashes with high alcohol content have been linked to cancer.
- News bites: U.S. reviews decades-old unethical medical research on Guatemalan
- Johnson & Johnson is being sued for allegedly blocking the sale of an oral cancer detection kit that could have raised concerns with its Listerine mouthwash, the UK's Guardian reports.
- Warning to smokers on mouthwash cancer link
- Smokers have been warned to stay away from mouthwash - as it might increase their risk of developing mouth cancer. The combination of smoking and drinking alcohol has been established as increasing the risk of the disease.
- Proper dental hygiene usually gets rid of bad breath
- Mouthwash is effective for a short time only. Trying to get rid of bad breath on a long—term basis with mouthwash or similar methods is misguided. “It's like spraying a disinfectant into a reeking refrigerator,” Benz said.
- THE CLINIC
- Q Should you use mouthwash after brushing or is it not necessary? A Good tooth brushing and inter dental cleaning with floss are the most important things to do.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mouthwash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mouthwash or mouth rinse is a product used to enhance oral hygiene.
- LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash | Kills plaque, gingivitis, and bad
- Amazon.com: Mouthwash
- Results 1 - 24 of 615 Online shopping for Mouthwash from a great selection of Health & Personal Care ; & more at everyday low prices.
- Walmart.com: Health: Oral Care: Oral Rinse & Mouthwash
- Items 1 - 48 of 84 Shop Low Prices on Oral Care: Oral Rinse & Mouthwash.
- Halitosis Mouthwashes - TheraBreath
- TheraBreath offers many cures and remedies for bad breath and halitosis. Fresh Breath products include toothpastes, gums, mouthwashes, probiotics and more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgolden light solar meditation
inca empire medicine
sir paul getty
cisplatin mode of action
reduplicative paramnesia history