A selection of articles related to mouthwash.
Original articles from our library related to the Mouthwash. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mouthwash.
- Thyme (Thymus Spp.)
- This is a powerful antiseptic. It is useful for bronchial and intestinal ailments. You can use thyme in a homemade mouthwash to prevent tooth decay. Thyme is also burnt to fumigate magical spaces. It brings good health, and is placed under the pillow to ward...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary T
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Mouthwash is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mouthwash books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Magic Mouthwash
- There are numerous magic mouthwash formulations.
- AP-24 Anti-Plaque Fluoride Mouthwash
- Anti-Plaque Fluoride Mouthwash. AP-24 Anti-Plaque Mouthwash fights plaque with patented AP-24 technology and no harmful alcohols.
- MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
- MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET. Page 1 of 4. MSDS Identifier.
- The Effect of the Use of Mouthwash on Ethylglucuronide
- containing mouthwash on the appearance of ethyl glucuronide. (EtG) in urine. They gargled with all 4 oz.
Suggested News Resources
- Johnson & Johnson sued over mouthwash cancer fears
- Mouthwashes with high alcohol content have been linked to cancer.
- News bites: U.S. reviews decades-old unethical medical research on Guatemalan
- Johnson & Johnson is being sued for allegedly blocking the sale of an oral cancer detection kit that could have raised concerns with its Listerine mouthwash, the UK's Guardian reports.
- Warning to smokers on mouthwash cancer link
- Smokers have been warned to stay away from mouthwash - as it might increase their risk of developing mouth cancer. The combination of smoking and drinking alcohol has been established as increasing the risk of the disease.
- Proper dental hygiene usually gets rid of bad breath
- Mouthwash is effective for a short time only. Trying to get rid of bad breath on a long—term basis with mouthwash or similar methods is misguided. “It's like spraying a disinfectant into a reeking refrigerator,” Benz said.
- THE CLINIC
- Q Should you use mouthwash after brushing or is it not necessary? A Good tooth brushing and inter dental cleaning with floss are the most important things to do.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mouthwash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mouthwash or mouth rinse is a product used to enhance oral hygiene.
- LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash | Kills plaque, gingivitis, and bad
- Amazon.com: Mouthwash
- Results 1 - 24 of 615 Online shopping for Mouthwash from a great selection of Health & Personal Care ; & more at everyday low prices.
- Walmart.com: Health: Oral Care: Oral Rinse & Mouthwash
- Items 1 - 48 of 84 Shop Low Prices on Oral Care: Oral Rinse & Mouthwash.
- Halitosis Mouthwashes - TheraBreath
- TheraBreath offers many cures and remedies for bad breath and halitosis. Fresh Breath products include toothpastes, gums, mouthwashes, probiotics and more.
Related searchesglasgow the southside
lockheed ac-130 armament
hume highway history
the apprentice indonesia
silk animal rights