A selection of articles related to moxibustion therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Moxibustion Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Moxibustion Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Moxibustion Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Moxibustion Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 768 EFFECTIVENESS OF ACUPUNCTURE AND MOXIBUSTION
- EFFECTIVENESS OF ACUPUNCTURE AND MOXIBUSTION THERAPY FOR THE. TREATMENT OF REFRACTORY INTERSTITIAL CYSTITIS.
- The Effect of Hand Acupuncture Therapy and Hand Moxibustion
- Acupuncture Therapy and. Hand Moxibustion Therapy on Premenstrual Syndrome. Among Korean Women.
- family members, or where moxibustion therapy was practiced by monks or nuns in various Zen temples.
Suggested News Resources
- Spot on
- Healers gradually improved the technique using smoldering branches or plants to warm the affected parts of the body, giving rise to primitive moxibustion therapy. During the Western Zhou Dynasty (c.
Suggested Web Resources
- Moxibustion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Moxibustion (Chinese: 灸; pinyin: jiǔ) is a traditional Chinese medicine therapy using moxa, or mugwort herb.
- Acupuncture Therapy : Acupuncture Moxibustion - YouTube
- Sep 14, 2008 Moxibustion is a gentle and interesting technique used by acupuncturist to deal with stagnation.
- Moxibustion Therapy
- Moxibustion therapy is a traditional Chinese medicine treatment that assists in dispelling cold and damp from the body.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Moxibustion Therapy Topics
Related searchesroselle plant tea
nirenberg and leder experiment