A selection of articles related to mozart.
Original articles from our library related to the Mozart. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mozart.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Mozart is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mozart books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The "Mozart Effect": Hard Science or Hype
- Mozart on spatial reasoning ability have become a popular topic. Some studies suggest that listening to Mozart has a short-term positive effect on spatial IQ.
- Let's Go Mozart!
- The National Arts Centre is proud to present Let's Go Mozart!: a teacher LISTEN to the double CD while following the Mozart Listening Guide.
- The Mozart effect: Tracking the evolution of a scientific legend
- the idea that exposure to classical music (especially the music of Mozart) improves intelligence.
- Research Report
- Abstract—The Mozart effect is the purported increase in spatial- reasoning performance immediately after exposure to a Mozart piano sonata.
- 1 MOZART AND THE MIND: FACTUAL AND FICTIONAL EFFECTS
- The “Mozart effect,” a term coined by the Los Angeles Times, refers to the finding that college students who listened to the first ten minutes of a Mozart sonata (K.
Suggested News Resources
- Mostly Mozart finale, Avery Fisher Hall, New York
- By Martin Bernheimer The Mostly Mozart Festival was supposed to end with a bang over the weekend at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center. Actually two bangs.
- Music of Mozart showcased in Mercury Baroque concert
- Mercury Baroque performers will play in an all-Mozart performance Sunday at The John Cooper School. In a twist on the typical orchestra, the performers of Mercury Baroque stand, offering visual interest when the musicians get into the music.
- Muti bids arrivederci to opera in Salzburg with superior Verdi 'Macbeth'
- No more gleaming stars of classical music illuminated Mozart's town this month than Riccardo Muti and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, although opera, theater and many concerts and recitals also packed the season, which ended on Tuesday.
- New Faces Appear Amid All the Mozart
- By ALLAN KOZINN The Mostly Mozart Festival has taken justifiable pride in its programming innovations in recent years, with this summer's focus on Stravinsky as a case in point. But the festival still maintains some of its more time-honored strengths.
- 2011 Token Creek festival premieres a Mozart might-have-been
- I attended the performance on Saturday evening the 27th, presenting an all-Mozart menu, built around the work of familiar guest pianist Robert Levin.
Suggested Web Resources
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Piano Concerto No. 21 - Andante
- Jan 14, 2008 Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Piano Concerto No. 21 - . Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Symphony 40 in G min ...
- The Mozart Project
- Jul 20, 2007 The life, times and music of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart News - The New York Times
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (b. Salzburg, 1756; d. 1791) was an Austrian composer, keyboard player, violinist, violist and conductor.
- Text and composition history of the requiem; other Mozart sacred music; Mozart links.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesel filibusterismo
gateway of india history
sunderland coat of arms
guardians of watchtowers
marxs theory of alienation
leader of the opposition ontario