- Mozhaisk: City under seige, but protected by St. Nicholas
- Mozhaisk is first mentioned in the medieval chronicles in 1231 when it faced attacks from the armies of both Novgorod and Vladimir. The Mongol invasion later that same decade would in its destruction dwarf anything yet seen in medieval Rus.
- Who flew first?
- An eminent aviation publication has injected new life into an old assertion that the Wright brothers did it best, but Gustave Whitehead did it first, in the matter of who accomplished the first controlled flight in a powered aircraft.
- Le ali di Icaro
- Capitano della Marina Imperiale russa era invece Alexandr Mozhaiski, che ideò un aeroplano a vapore, il “Vozducholetatelny Snarjad”, alla lettera “Proiettile Volante nell'Aria”, provato nel 1884 con balzi di una trentina di metri.
- The man who discovered flight (and his name isn't Wright)
- A few years ago, Richard Dee, a post-doctoral fellow at York University who studies the effects of prolonged bouts of zero gravity on astronauts for NASA, wrote a book.
- La Defensa Aeroespacial rusa despliega sistema de radiolocalización de última generación
- En el centro de preparación de especialistas de las tropas de misiles antiaéreos de la academia militar espacial A. F.
Mozhaiski is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mozhaiski books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescambodia culture
apache tomcat history
robert moses death
biological psychology related topics
the notebook differences from novel