- 00015 #define MPG123_API_VERSION 32 00016 00017 /* These aren't actually in use... Plus, there's dual mode large file support in mpg123 since 1.12 now.
- 3401 - USB to Audio Adapter
- May 20, 2011 You must install libasound2, and optionally mpg123: apt-get install libasound2 mpg123.
- Final Project 2007 @ Columbia University
- mpg123 mp3 player. 2. Overall Design.
- Specification and Design of a MP3 Audio Decoder
- MPG123 is a real time MPEG Audio Player for Layers 1,2 and. 3.
- Spass mit paralleler und verteilter Programmierung
- play4@m3:30001[4>/dev/null]$ mpg123 -; play5@m4:30001[4>/dev/null]$ mpg123 -; play6@m5:30001[4>/dev/null]$ mpg123 -; http://grothoff.org/christian/.
- Linux MP3 CD Burning mini-HOWTO
- When decoding 22khz MP3 files the output of mpg123 may be distorted. I don't NOTE I noticed that with some MP3 files mpg123 output was distorted.
- mpg123, Fast MP3 Player for Linux and UNIX systems
- Aug 9, 2011 A fast free MP3 audio player for Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, Hpux and near all other UNIX systems. Also decodes mp1 and mp2 files.
- mpg123: download
- Development happens in the subversion repository on svn.orgis.
- mpg123 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- mpg123 is a fast, free and console MPEG audio player software program for UNIX and Linux operating systems.
- mpg123 | Download mpg123 software for free at SourceForge.net
- Get mpg123 at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and free downloads from the largest Open Source applications and software directory.
- mpg123 | freshmeat.net
- Mpg123 is a fast, free and portable MPEG audio player and decoder library mainly for Unix (but also ported to other platforms). It supports MPEG 1.0/2.
mpg123 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, mpg123 books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.