A selection of articles related to mucus.
Original articles from our library related to the Mucus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mucus.
- Shu is one of the Heliopolitan Ennead. He is the god of sunlight and air, first recorded in the Old Kingdom, where he was responsible for bringing Ra and the king to life every day. Over a millenium later, Akenaten was to continue this tradition, by...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Mucus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mucus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Salt Imbalance and Osmosis - Thick Mucus in Cystic Fibrosis
- Mucus is a mixture of predominantly water and glycoproteins (called mucins).
- Published by the American Respiratory Alliance of Western Pennsylvania. Vol. 32, No.
- FLUTTER® Mucus Clearance Device
- FLUTTER® Mucus Clearance Device. Instructions for Use. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION.
- Make Your Own Mucus!
- Within a creative environment, children will create “mucus” with a special recipe to learn about the texture, movement and effects of mucus buildup.
Suggested News Resources
- Rainy season means runaway snails
- The mucus-laden, hermaphroditic gastropod is yet another entry in the parade of curious, non-native critters that have made South Florida home. And it has a taste for plants, especially ornamentals.
- Dunkin' Donuts Worker Allegedly Adds Nasty Ingredient To Cops' Coffee
- They turned their attention to a monitor with a camera in the back room and saw the worker allegedly add nasal mucus to their coffee. My Fox Boston reports the officers told the manager what they saw.
- Home remedies from Daadi's diary
- Warm salt water loosens the mucus, which you can then easily blow out through your nose. This gives immediate results.
- Health Tip: Recovering From Adenoid and Tonsil Removal
- Avoid foods that are very hot or spicy. Restrict foods that can irritate a sore throat, including crunchy, raw vegetables and cold cereals. Avoid high-fat dairy products that can thicken mucus and make swallowing more difficult.
- Former Progressive Residential Services worker indicted
- When the woman was found, she was soaked with urine and feces and her face covered in mucus. She was unable to communicate or care for herself. The woman requires a caretaker at all times and cannot be left alone.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mucus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In vertebrates, mucus (adjectival form: "mucous") is a slippery secretion produced by, and covering, mucous membranes.
- Mucus (Snot, Phlegm) Color, Function, Coughing, and More
- WebMD explains the function of mucus, what happens when you overproduce mucus, and why mucus may change color.
- Mucus Symptoms - Symptoms, Causes, Treatments - Better Medicine
- May 2, 2011 Mucus Symptoms Information Including Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Causes, Videos, Forums, and local community support.
- Mucinex® – Mucinex In. Mucus Out.™
- Mucinex is a FDA approved non-drowsy formula that loosens the mucus that causes chest and nasal congestion, and works as a cough suppressant.
- Learn more about mucus
- Learn more about mucus, the various colors and the effects it has on your sinuses and the throat conditions it may cause.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescolgate-palmolive history
mexican spanish morphology