A selection of articles related to mucus.
Original articles from our library related to the Mucus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mucus.
- Shu is one of the Heliopolitan Ennead. He is the god of sunlight and air, first recorded in the Old Kingdom, where he was responsible for bringing Ra and the king to life every day. Over a millenium later, Akenaten was to continue this tradition, by...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Mucus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mucus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mucus may hold key to better cancer treatment
- What do cancer cells and a runny nose have in common? The answer is mucus; and researchers at the Stephenson Cancer Center at the University of Oklahoma have shown it may hold the key to making cancer treatment better. Most of us know about the ...
- Nothing To Sneeze At -- Battling Mucus To Beat Cancer
- Oklahoma City (March 8, 2016) What do cancer cells and a runny nose have in common? The answer is mucus; and researchers at the Stephenson Cancer Center at the University of Oklahoma have shown it may hold the key to making cancer treatment ...
- Mucus Loosening Med N-acetylcysteine May Be Effective for OCD
- HealthDay News — N-acetylcysteine (NAC) appears to be effective as an augmentative agent for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), according to a study published online March 2 in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics.
- What are boogers? | Ask Dr. Universe
- Since the stuff that's in our boogers is what you end up swallowing anyway, it's left some scientists wondering if eating mucus might help boost the body's defense system.