- Hawks fly together: Softball family supports each other on and off field
- Last year, it was “grit” and the year before “mudita,” which means joy at the success of others. This year, the team is a pack. Everyone has a role in the Alabama softball family.
- Put yourself second and happiness first
- Appreciative joy or mudita: Replacing envy with ecstasy. Equanimity or upekkha: Facing all experiences as a chance to learn. So let us invest in the happiness of putting yourself second and others first.
- Artistic collaboration led the way to love
- Joy, 36, a graphic designer and line cook at Oakland's Communite Table, also holds a monthly vegetarian pop-up there called Mudita Ramen, which Joy is working toward turning into a restaurant. She moved to the Bay Area from her native Los Angeles in ...
- Softball off to strong 4-0 start
- Mudita is the mantra for the West Chester softball team. As Coach Diane Lokey huddled around the team of girls, mudita was the key phrase. Mudita, a word deriving from ancient Buddhist practices, means finding joy in the happiness and success of others.
Mudita is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mudita books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.