A selection of articles related to mudra postures.
Original articles from our library related to the Mudra Postures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mudra Postures.
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Mudra Postures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mudra Postures books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Satyananda Saraswati - Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha
- one volume. This revised edition presents basic yogic practices including asanas , postures; pranayamas, breathing techniques; mudras, positions or gestures ...
- Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha - eScholarship
- Backward Bending Asanas. Forward Bending Asanas. Spinal Twisting Asanas.
- Meditation Postures Guide - DharmaCrafts
- Meditation Postures - 1 -. DharmaCrafts ... depict some of the most common postures for meditation.
- asana and mudra - Foundation For Natural Meditation
- Thousands of asanas and mudras have come my way during my practice of yoga . I originally planned to include photographs of 500 asanas and mudras in this ...
- About Posture - Shinzen Young
- Extra pillows may be helpful to support the posture for longer periods. ... Also quite effective is holding the hands in a MUDRA (see page 10) with the THUMBS.
Suggested News Resources
- Yoga Shoulder Strengthener for Swimmers
- Yoga has become a way for swimmers to maintain a healthy mind and body during their long season. It benefits swimmers by increasing core strength, improved posture, and increasing the lung capacity to allow more oxygen into the body. Stock Photo via ...
- Reboot your get-in-shape goals with yoga's mind-body connection
- Remember that the idea is to train yourself to treat your body with respect and kindness, so do not force any of the poses or approach the exercises with anything other than a sense of self-care and nonjudgment.
- The Best Yoga Poses to Relieve Common Pregnancy Issues
- You probably already know that staying active while pregnant can have all kinds of great benefits for you and your baby. Unless your doctor has told you otherwise, lots of exercises—from jogging to basic bodyweight strength moves can be perfectly healthy.
- Guru Inc.: India's holy men enter the world of big business
- NEW DELHI — For more than a decade, the orange-robed guru Baba Ramdev hosted a popular TV show, showing millions of Indians how to breathe correctly, eat herbs and knot themselves into impossible yoga postures.
- Doodling Google the Odia way
- The following word G is from the Odissi dance with the posture of a shringara nayika in the darpani mudra.
Mudra Postures Topics
Related searchesfacial tissue
hong lou meng
iron biological role
pacific ocean water characteristics