- Overcome fear with a simple yoga mudra — Abhaya mudra
- The mudras in yoga can help you cultivate a better sense of awareness. The abhaya mudra is one such mudra that can not only help you more aware and stay in the present but can also help you overcome fear. Also, practice these yoga poses to deal with ...
- Visually-impaired Dancers Count Steps, Light Up Arts Fest
- “The training starts from the basics, including exercises and mudras. This is the most difficult phase as the students are new to dance,” he says. “We have to be very patient.
- How Chinese forgot language of hand gestures for 'wet fish' handshake
- Many Chinese hand gestures developed from stylised religious signals, or mudras, commonly used for non-verbal communication by Buddhist monks who spoke mutually incomprehensible languages. While most laypeople could recognise many of these ...
- Health benefits of 17 yoga mudras (and how to practise them the right way)
- 'Mudra' means a seal or lock that closes the body apertures for a while. It is believed that prana flows in the body through various channels and energy points.
- This Tiny Detail Will Help You Unlock Buddhist Art
- Mudras have been an important part of Buddhist history from the very moment of its founding. Buddhism traces its origins to a prince named Siddhartha Gautama who was born in Nepal between the 6th and 4th century B.C.
Mudras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mudras books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchespsychic photography
macquarie island fauna
dubbo new south wales history
muzak list of channels