- A series of symbolic body postures and hand movements used in East Indian classical dancing.
- Ten Healing Mudras
- This presentation deals with ten important Mudras that can result in amazing health benefits.
- Panchmahabhutas and Mudras Origin of Mudras
- Understanding of Mudras: Definition, How they work, Type of Mudras: 20 minutes Hinduism shows the earliest recorded knowledge and analysis of Mudras.
- Asanas, Mudras and Bandhas - Awakening Ecstatic Kundalini
- Asanas, Mudras and Bandhas.
- A List of Common Egyptian Mudras
- A List of Common Egyptian Mudras. Nuk: Self Mudra.
- Classical mudras lure Capital's young blood
- There was a time when classical dances remained only in the realms of a section of society which dominated the cultural scene.
- Young talent to the fore
- Quality act Kalamandalam Harinarayanan enacted the first scene with a perfect combination of bhava and mudras. The rather petite actor compensated for his lack of height with apt movements and mudras.
- Connecting to the Universal Forces - An Evening with Jason Quitt (1st)
- Explore the sacred geometry of the human body and how we connect to the universal energies of healing and transformation through intention, plants (oils), stones, postures, mudras, mantras, and sacred geometry.
- Three Ways to Bring Meditation into the Chaos of Daily Life
- You can become obsessed with posture, mantras (repeated phrases), and mudras (finger locks). But reduced to its essence, meditation is all about the breath. We always breathe, but, when we meditate, we breathe consciously.
- Kundalini Yoga - Mudras or Gestures.
- A gesture or position, usually of the hands, that locks and guides energy flow and reflexes to the brain.
- Introduction to Mudras
- What mudras are and how to use them. Mudras are positions of the body that have some kind of influence on the energies of the body, or your mood.
- Mudras Photo Gallery - Hand Gestures
- Photo gallery of various Buddhist hand gestures (mudras) used in yoga practice, meditation, and for healing purposes.
- Mudra - Hand positions of Japanese Buddhist Deities; Japanese
- MUDRA (Hand Gestures) in Japanese Buddhist Statuary. A-to-Z Photo Dictionary of Japan's Gods & Goddesses.
Mudras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mudras books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searcheson the banks of the wabash far away
gotthard heinrici decorations
united way criticism