A selection of articles related to mugal empire.
Original articles from our library related to the Mugal Empire. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mugal Empire.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Mugal Empire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mugal Empire books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Incarnations: India in 50 Lives by Sunil Khilnani – review
- Some are major and familiar figures such as the Buddha, the Mughal emperor Akbar and Mahatma Gandhi; others are borderline obscure, and will be unfamiliar even to most Indians: who now remembers the 12th-century mystic poet and social reformer ...
- Some Indians are calling for a Muslim empire to be wiped from history books
- They have been using the hashtag "Remove Mughals From Books" to try to scrub references to the dynasty that ruled the subcontinent in the 16th and 17th centuries. The Mughal Empire consolidated Islam in South Asia and spread Muslim arts and culture as ...
- Playing around nature
- On her decision to overemphasise paisley, Shruti says, “It was the dominant feature in Muslim empires be it the Ottomans or the Mughals. Paisely motifs have been depicted through screen, block and digital printing.
- Hyderabad around Charminar: Hidden gems of the Qutb Shahi and Asaf Jahi eras
- During the brief Mughal occupation that followed, the region lost a lot of its sheen.
- Fascinating the World With Ancient Tales of Trade
- Our latest volume is on the Gujarati merchants from Kutch, who connected three great masses of land — India, Arabia, and Africa — in a golden triangle of trade during the dying days of the Mughal Empire.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mugal Empire Topics
Related searcheshinduism and marriage
philippine peso history
islamic mythology aladdin